RED Epic-W 8K
- At 25p recording in 8K, however, the danger of motion blur or jerky pans is an issue.
- If you keep both in view, but experienced with the Epic-W total filmmaking freedom.
- With the PMW-150, I came just up to 80 inches to the subject and then had to switch to tele-macro in the menu to get to 10 inches.
- An inexpensive alternative: video lights with LED technology (from 130 euros).
- They have a brightness control (dimmer), with which the light output can be dosed well and adapted to the ambient light.
- Different-colored foils stuck in front of the light source provide atmospheric lighting.
- Tip: A flashlight also serves well as an auxiliary light.
- The image must be impeccable in such close-ups.
- Due to the proximity to the motif detail is also only a small depth of field available.
- In contrast, his pre-recording is a win in every situation.
- The JVC duo not only records one, but two cards.
- Theoretically, it can be altogether with 64 GB memory cards Bestucken.
- First, it is clear: The battery can not be recharged and should be disposed of better.
Dope Tech 8k Red Epic W Unboxing!
8K is here! Exclusive RED Epic–W unboxing and showcasing first footage! Dope Tech – RED Weapon: youtu.be/4K
The Redwoods | Shot On Epic W With Helium K S Sensor K Hdr
“The Redwoods” shot by Jonny Mass and Spencer Davies follows one persons experiences as they adventure through the 4K
SmallRig Side Plates For RED Raven/Epic-W 8k/Scarlet-W 5k/Weapon Mg 6k/Weapon 8K S35/Weapon 8K VV With NATO Rail And Rosette – 2018
- Threaded Holes: Both plates have the 1/4” threaded holes which can attach the magic arm for monitor.
- And both side plates are compatible with Top Plate 1748 and Base Plate 1756 via 1/4” screws.
- Slim and Lightweight: Made of high strength aluminum alloy materials.
- The left side plate with NATO rail could attach EVF Mount 1594 for monitor.
- Both plates come with Arri rosettes to mount Wooden Grip 1941/1891 for handheld shooting or mount dog bones for rosette handle for run-and-gun scenario.
- Both plates are compatible with Top Plate 1748 and Base Plate 1756 via 1/4” screws.
- The thing I like about it is that it is easy to slide off when packing up equipment, or rotating the handle itself.
- No need to screw and unscrew the handle when putting the camera away.
- It also has an additional finger grip, which feels better than the RED DSMC2 Universal Handle.