Sjcam Sj5000 Actioncam // Günstig, Aber Gut? // Deutsch // In 4k // #85
Nachdem ich bereits den Vorgänger ( Sj4000 ) getestet habe, gucken wir uns heute die Sj5000 an. Handelt es sich hier wirklich um 4K
Gopro Hero Black Vs Sjcam Sj // Video Test // In Fhd Fps //
Der direkte Vergleich, GoPro Hero 4 Black vs Sjcam Sj5000 Wifi (Novatek). Beide Kameras filmten in FHD und 30 fps, links die
Fantaseal Ergonomic Action Camera Hand Grip Mount W/ Smartphone Clip For GoPro Grip GoPro Holder Support For GoPro Hero 5 /4/3/Session Garmin Virb XE Xiaomi Yi SJCAM Handle Grip Support Selfie Stick
- High-strength ABS material, with the unique rubber plate, adds more protection to your device from any dropping or slippery.
- Attach your smartphone to smartphone clamp of the grip (allowable smartphone width:60~85mm).Then the smartphone will turn into a monitor and remote to help you to view the capture pictures or fully control your GoPro / GoPro-like action cameras by GoPro / Camera APP via WiFi.
- Would you like to get quick remote control to your action camera?
- You need a screen and remote control for your action camera, but pity, they will cost a lot.
- Our fantaseal Micro Film Shooting System will a perfect On-Go shooting equipment for you.
- Attach your smartphone to the grip, easily connect your action camera with your smartphone by APP via Wifi, then you can supervise and remote control your action camera freely.
- Package List :
1 x GoPro Handheld Grip with smartphone clamp
Notice: Camera, DSLR, Action Camera, Camera Case and Smartphone are not included.
Fantaseal Triple Cup DSLR Camera Suction Mount W/Ball Head For Nikon Canon Sony DSLR /Camcorder + GoPro Hero 6 5 /4/3 Sony Garmin Xiaomi Yi SJCAM Suction Cup Mount Car Mount Holder Window Mount
- Attention: For DSLR， we suggest using it in slow-moving or non-moving condition.
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE: High strength ABS material, lightweight but sturdy.
- Or want to capture the exciting and tense moments with POV Perspective, while motorcycling, car racing, surfing and skiing?
- Fantaseal super tri-cup suction mount will be your best choice.
- The suction mount can work well with DSLR in Static state
- The flat is better to be metal surface or glass
Please make sure the surface is flat, smooth, dry and clean enough before use.
PANASONIC HC-WXF991K 4K Cinema-Like Camcorder, 20X LEICA DICOMAR Lens, 1/2.3″ BSI Sensor, 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S., HDR Mode, EVF, WiFi, Multi Scene Twin Camera (USA Black)
- Dedicated HDR button enables quick mode changes LEICA Decoma Lens optical 20x zoom, 5-axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization.
- For those without 4K display options, the WXF991 offers in-camera down sampling to 1080p Full HD displays.
Nikon KeyMission 360
- Imagine being able to capture not just the view in front of your eyes, but the entire world around you, in every direction, as lifelike 360° 4K Ultra HD video.
- You’d be able to tell stories that make your friends and family feel like they were there.
- Compact, lightweight, waterproof and wearable, it frees you to follow your storytelling instincts, wherever they may take you.
- I get the quality of videos, 360 cams really need to be 8K instead of 4K, but the lighting isn’t as good as a GoPro.
- I’ll give them props for coming out with really the first action cam to have dual lenses, there’s really no other product out there.
- People don’t notice this, but the camera does all of the stitching, you don’t need any special expensive software to do that.
- Indoors are decent, just make sure the surroundings is a good distance from the camera because you will have stitching lines on the left and right side.
- Semi dark rooms with the blinds closed will get a grainy picture effect.
- There’s also a stitching line on the Nikkor label side of the camera (noticed when uploaded to vrideo) Advice if you do get this camera, get a high capacity microSD card because it’s filming in 4K.
- Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this as an action cam if you’re looking for quality, sharpness, and ease of use.
- If you wan’t high quality and in an affordable package, you’re just gonna have to wait a couple of years.
- We haven’t hit 8K on a consumer level and that’s gonna take a lot of SD storage and processing.
- I get why GoPro hasn’t made one yet, they’re all about quality.
- For uploading raw (converted to MP4) videos to the web, I recommend VeeR.
- For 360 photos, the latest firmware update injects metadata, so you can upload raw photos to Facebook for 360 gyro viewing.
- Pretty solid, does take some video experience to get the videos to work.
- I noticed the stitching lines distinguishable because of the different exposures to the lighting, one camera may get more lighting because of the sun, than the other.
- I recommend downloading the GoPro VR Viewer app to view the videos.
- To work with Facebook, there’s a meta data tool on YouTube’s support page for 360 videos.
- The tool is for Mac and PC, doesn’t seem to work with getting 360 videos on YouTube but it definitely works with Facebook 360!
- I trust Nikon will get the phone app straightened out, guess that’s what I get for being an early adopter.
- First go into the Snapbridge 360/170 app, yes, 360/170 app, not the Snapbridge app the 360/170 app.
- Set your Nikon KeyMission in Pairing mode by holding the record button for 7 seconds till the two lights flash green.
- Select the KeyMission that shows up and wait, the phone will have a pop up with nothing, keep waiting and the KeyMission will show up.
- There’s actually a lot of good settings and sure enough settings for exposure, I don’t think my camera was recording at maximum quality either.
- NIKON SHOULD BE SO EMBARRASSED AND FIRE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WORKED ON THIS THING.
- FIRMWARE UPDATE RELEASED YESTERDAY MAKES THE CAMERA USELESS.
- I came very close to checking it’s shook proof capabilities by throwing it at the wall.
- Now that I can actually use all the features I find it appropriate to update my review.
- I’ve been shooting with a Theta S for about 3 months before receiving my KeyMissions and today I shot with them side by side.
- The worst part about this camera is the SnapBridge app, which hopefully improves fast.
- The connectivity is so bad the remote shooting features are almost useless.
- You can’t get five feet away from the camera without it dropping the connection.
- The app does not let you post straight to FB as you can with the Theta software which seems to be a big oversight.
- The one area where the app is superior to the Theta is the viewfinder.
- In general, I feel comfortable saying the picture quality is improved from the Theta but not by much.
- I feel the camera settings on the ThetaS are more user friendly and Nikon’s are barely useful since the remote features/connectivity is so weak.
- Battery life seemed a little short however it’s nice that you can change them out.
- Also the waterproofing and durability (which I haven’t tested yet) hopefully makes up for the extra cost.
- I’ve broken a couple cheaper monopods already, Nikon’s is as solid as a police baton.
- Buy this camera if you don’t mind being somewhat of a beta tester.
- I think it will improve overtime but its far from perfect in its current form.
- No luck, researched the internet for solutions but no help.
- I have never had a product so impossible to link to my phone.