Praktica CDV 2.0
- Otherwise, many of the features like motion detection and loop are known.
- Without Wi-Fi, the photo function is also unusual for surveillance cameras.
- But that’s exactly what you would expect from a car camera.
- A camera that picks up the car’s thief but can not present the thief to the owner because it has disappeared with the car and camera does not help anyone.
- Alternatively, the camera then rather serves as a Fahrtsprotokollant and can be an important tool for the reconstruction of the incident in case of accidents.
- GPS functionIn addition to the image, you can quickly recite the characteristics of the cause of the accident.
- This is especially good if the license plate is not visible on the recording.
- Also of advantage are the possibilities offered by the GPS function.
- Minimalist FeaturesIf you like, you can turn on motion detection and program the camera to pick up when you’re moving and pause when it’s quiet.
- Thus, especially nightly visits or theft attempts are well received.
- Unnecessary frills such as self-timer or color filter omitted the camera.
- The focus starts at the other only at 1.5 meters.
- Thanks to the HDMI output, the video can be directly transferred to the TV or downloaded via USB to the PC.
- A handy car charger is included as well as a disc holder.
- After all, a camera can scare off a potential thief.
Praktica Cdv 2.0
Praktica cdv 2.0 footage daytime driving.
Praktica Cdv . Night Video And Un Lit Lane
Screen needs a clean 😉https://www.goophoto.com/praktica-cdv-2-0.htmlDashcamscamera,motion,Praktica
Otherwise, many of the features like motion detection and loop are known. Without Wi-Fi, the photo function is also unusual for surveillance cameras. But that's exactly what you would expect from a car camera. A camera that picks up the car's thief but can not present the thief to the owner because...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features