Praktica CDV 1.0
- For this you have to turn on the “Movement detection” function.
- The advantage here is the 120 degree wide angle with which it films the environment generously.
- The best way to use a memory card is to use an SDHC card with four gigabytes or more.
- With a constantly lit recording button, the camera indicates its readiness.
- After 15 seconds of movement, the apparatus stops recording and begins again on the next move.
- FeaturesSome for a surveillance camera probably rather unusual feature brings the device with: it has a photo function, in addition to the normal recording can also in black and white? or sepia be filmed and in the Bildscharfe you can choose between normal, strong or soft.
- If you actually use the camera as intended as a Carcam you need no digital stabilization.
- Turning off the hand, this built-in function is very useful.
- However, it will only be able to take countermeasures to a certain extent.
- The performance of an optical image stabilizer is simply much better.
- Microphone, speakers and an HDMI port are available.
- In addition, you can take for example car rides and has good evidence in case of accidents.
- Up to a certain distance you can recognize the license plates of the passing cars, but in case of emergency a spoken license plate is the better option, since the microphone works well inside the car.
- Car camera (pre-information) Car video camera with photo function, HD video recording (720P), 6,,.
Praktica Cdv 1.0
Auto-Videokamera mit Fotofunktion, HD-Videoaufnahme (720P), 6,1cm (2,5″) TFT Farbmonitor, 120° Weitwinkel-Ansicht, digitale
Praktica Cdv .
Praktica CDV 1.0 Test (Tag-Abend-Nacht)https://www.goophoto.com/praktica-cdv-1-0.htmlDashcamscamera,function,microphone,Praktica,recording
For this you have to turn on the 'Movement detection' function. The advantage here is the 120 degree wide angle with which it films the environment generously. The best way to use a memory card is to use an SDHC card with four gigabytes or more. With a constantly lit recording button,...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features