- Even if the burden of proof of video recordings with so-called Dashcams in German courts is still unclear, the small Philips ADR61BLX1 can provide you with useful services for the clarification of insurance issues.
- Although the car camera weighs only 60 grams and 55 x 70 x 30 millimeters in size is, it delivers amazingly clear pictures in Full HD resolution.
- After a simple installation, the video recording starts automatically as soon as you turn the ignition key in the lock.
- The recordings are stored on a non-supplied MicroSD card up to a maximum of 32 GB, with older distinctions being automatically overwritten as soon as the storage capacity is exhausted.
- In the event of an accident, collision detection stops this function and an emergency recording is saved.
- Strong and Weak Due to the size of the camera, the two inch LCD screen is not upbeat.
- However, the camera attached to the windshield does not interfere with this while driving.
- The 100-degree wide-angle lens provides a great viewing angle.
- The recorded videos with date stamp can be played at any time, which can facilitate the accident recording.
- In addition, the camera offers an acoustic and visual driver fatigue alarm, but is considered by the Amazon buyers as rather excessive.
- In addition, there is a recurring criticism that the capacity of the memory cards is limited to a maximum of 32 GB.
- The really big criticism is that the camera is not attached by means of a suction cup, but is glued to the glass.
- Supplied with a long power cable and an adapter for the cigarette lighter to ensure the power supply.
Philips Automotive Driving Recorder (Adr) 610 Unboxing
Благодаря богатому опыту разработки автомобильных технологий компания Philips создает эффективные и надежны…
Philips Adr Demo
Although the car camera weighs only 60 grams and 55 x 70 x 30 millimeters in...
SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features