Parrot MiniDrones Rolling Spider
- The side-mounted wheels, which allow the copter to travel under the ceiling, effectively protect the propellers from enemy contact.
- Rolling Spider is by no means ‘just’ a normal Qudrokopter, but masters many tricks, what the Spielspa? long high.
- Parrots Rolling Spider is aimed at beginners who want to get started without slow training.
- So the only 55 grams lightweight and 14 centimeters large mini-drone can be started by hand and fly with a kind of ‘Stutzrader’.
- As a result, walls or ceilings in indoor spaces no longer create dangerous obstacles and you can fly safely.
- The protective wheels reliably help prevent the worst damage from the drone and feather even cambers from about two meters high.
- Rader attached, control set to the wheels and broken at the first light wall contact, axle at the center stucco.
- New rotor blades grown, one found the wrong way.
- Stupidity) After implementation found that a motor is defective.
- New engine ordered (engine 8.70 euros Express 9.99 euros) So it was pretty fast.
Reviewing The Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
Hi guys Thank You for watching my video! If you are interested in getting a Rolling Spider they are 99.95 you can get them at the
Parrot Mini Drones Rolling Spider Review And Flight
NEW VIDEO: Flying the Rolling Spider with the new FlyPad: youtu.be/9pLSB4ZzBxg Lots of requests for this one… the Parrothttps://www.goophoto.com/parrot-minidrones-rolling-spider.htmlDrones MultiCopterParrot