- Chip technology as well as its optical image stabilizer in the pan.
- Its basic technical equipment guarantees a good picture quality.
- Only in dim lighting unavoidable artifacts occur due to the chip size.
- Panasonic VDR-D 310 EG The D 310 is from head to toe? set to discs.
- The only one in the operates the Panasonic Cam for moving pictures with three chips; in front of them is an optical stabilizer, which is particularly strong in photo mode.
- At first glance, the pictures were at the same level.
- Thus, the Canon showed a direct comparison of charts one point better resolution than the Panasonic.
- The separation of fine lines succeeded the DC50 better than the VDR-D310.
- Even more than the video image of the comparison was the digital photo in favor of Canon.
- The hybrid model SX5 from Panasonic also has a DVD drive.
- Among other things, the criteria equipment, recording practice and image quality wereed.
- In addition to the cheaper price, the simple DVD handling could be decisive for the purchase.
- criteria were image quality, sound quality and features.
Panasonic Vdr D310 Video Camera Photo Slideshow 2016
3CCD – OIS – Video Camera Photo Slideshow.
Panasonic Camera Tutorial
Created by Keith McKnight.