- But sacrificing ease of use is a must for filmmakers.
- Minima? E and its flyweight a real all-time-ready camera with an image quality at the beginner level.
- With the monitor closed, you can even drop the SDR-S9 from a meter high without causing damage to the unit.
- This is also because it takes on SD and SDHC memory cards.
- This form of storage does not require any mechanical parts that would increase the sensitivity of a camera.
- The wide format is particularly suitable for landscape and architectural photography.
- The Panasonic SDR-S9 has a somewhat idiosyncratic shape, which does not necessarily suggest great grip.
- Panasonic SDR-S 9 EG memory cards seem to have been specially developed for sports filmmakers.
- The S 9 should keep Filmer over water as far as possible; a rain shower stop the splash-proofed SD-Cam but off; In addition, it should even survive a fall from 1.2 meters high unscathed.
- The Panasonic uses MPEG-2, which requires more space, but in the post-processing of the videos but significantly less computing power of the computer.
Panasonic Sdr S9 Camcorder Demo Video
Panasonic SDR-S9 bei einer Tunneldurchfahrt.
Panasonic Sdr S