- The compact and handy model looks well-made and insensitive.
- The functions are limited to the most necessary, which simplifies the handling.
- On the other hand, a large proportion of customers are concerned about an unusually moderate image quality for Panasonic.
- Users report that the camera is not well suited for indoor photography.
- A usable picture is delivered only with sufficient light.
- There is also no video light integrated, it can not be retrofitted.
- If the lighting is insufficient, the surfaces lose their detail, which is also noticeable when shooting outdoors.
- Colors are perceived by the users as pale despite the highest quality level.
- On the other hand, sound, face recognition, image stabilization and zoom provide good services.
- The latter falls surprisingly powerful against the rest of the equipment.
- However, the quality of the picture is so bad that it can not be presented.
- If you do not buy the device directly from Panasonic and, as in my case, from Saturn, it will not even be exchanged for the magical movie quality.
Panasonic Sdr S50 Review Test
IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN IMPROVE ON, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME KNOW. The Panasonic SDR-S50 is a
Panasonic Sdr S Various X Zoom Tests Aircraft, Horse, Moon
A few zoom tests with the 78x magnification of the Panasonic SDR-S50. The optical zoom of the Panasonic SDR-S50 is 70x after