- Some motives, however, benefit from a more powerful complexion; as a countermeasure, the setting ‘skin soften’ in the menu is recommended.
- However, it is denied functions such as scene editing.
- My third criterion was the optical zoom (70x) which is also completely sufficient, since you usually up to max.
- I had read a lot of reviews that made me rather insecure rather than a buying decision.
- While some of the picture quality black, others found this more than miserable: I can only say so much: With enough light, the film is really not bad, but that is a matter of opinion, and as I said, for amateur and occasional film is Picture quality as far as I can tell that is very fine.
- If one has (even) higher demands, one should look around in a different price range.
- Since I use the photo function less, I can say relatively little about it, but I was not very focused on this camera with crisp images.
- The operation is really easy, and you have made the most necessary settings after a few minutes.
- I bought a 16 GB memory card for the camera with which I can film at the highest resolution for 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Partial (very quiet) noises caused by the zoom.
- The picture is worse (without exaggeration), than that of my built-in webcam in the laptop.
- It looks blurred and washed out, even with the best lighting there is color noise.
- I was positively surprised by the microphone, which picks up the sound clearly and clearly.
- Also, the handling did not seem to me as bad as criticized in reports.
- In any case, I returned the camera at the first opportunity, because for 400 francs (dollars 270), the performance is much too low.
- The picture is for the time a hammer (something of bad) Was anybody advise against buying this camera, the money you could throw out of the window just as well !!!!!!!
- Its lens offers a particularly large focal length: It has a huge 70x optical zoom.
- Despite this great factor, the lens power of the lens is high with values between F1.9 to 5.7.
- It should – especially in the telephoto – prevent the shake images by one or more lens elements are movably mounted.
- Standard definition resolutionThe Panasonic SDR-S26 uses a CCD sensor sized 1/8 inch as the image converter. is.
- In the aspect ratio 16: 9 movies are resolved in 200,000 pixels.
- The SDR-S26 has no viewfinder, but offers the user only a 2.7-inch monitor.
- If movies are recorded in the more usual 4: 3 ratio, the monitor shows black bars on the sides.
- Optimal exposure is provided by automatic programs such as face and scene detection.
- The ” intelligent automatic ” will even turn them on automatically when needed.
- An incentive for those interested should also be the compatibility of the recording format with the popular YouTube internet platform.
- If I want to flicker or just want to watch the stored movies comes: card review.
- In handling and in batteryurance, however, they must make compromises, for which the small is extremely portable.
- PANASONIC SDR-S 26 EG With the S 26, Panasonic now also offers a card camera for the standard film.
- The little brother of the H 80 (page 30) has largely the same functions; But editing scenes and creating playlists are not possible.
Panasonic Sdr S26 Review
This is the Panasonic SDR-S26, runs around $250. Excellent quality, enjoy! NOTE: If you have troubles with Windows Movie Maker,
Panasonic Sdr S (Feedex Kalagedihena Sri Lanka)
PANASONIC SDR-S26 CAMCORDER Imported from UK Used item but in an excellent condition 70x optical zoom MEMA