- It holds around 40 hours of video in the new, optional MPEG-4 mode.
- In addition, the 85er offers a high zoom performance in conjunction with good wide-angle effect.
- The highlight of the new model is its 78x optical superzoom lens with optical image stabilizer OISplus.
- Even when walking it should according to the manufacturer provide sharp images in the active mode.
- The modern SDXC cards with the storage capacity of up to two terabytes are supported in addition to the traditional SD (HC) cards.
- Handycams in such equipment at an affordable price do not come to the market so often.
- The unit records videos in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 formats.
- Even close-ups are possible with this lens.
- The Panasonic SDR-H85 is a clever purchase decision for amateur filmmakers who value good image quality.
- If the product keeps everything that the manufacturer promises, then it will be the right spring hit.
Unboxing A Panasonic Sdr H85 (Black) Part 1
Unboxing a Panasonic SDR-H85 (Black) Part 1.
Panasonic Sdr H Camcorder Dismantle/Disassembly, Display Fault Repair
Disassembly of Panasonic SDR-H85 hard disc camcorder to fix fault on display. Fault was broken cable between main body and fliphttps://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-sdr-h85.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/panasonic-sdr-h85.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/panasonic-sdr-h85-150x150.jpgCamcordercards,image,lens,optical,Panasonic
It holds around 40 hours of video in the new, optional MPEG-4 mode. In addition, the 85er offers a high zoom performance in conjunction with good wide-angle effect. The highlight of the new model is its 78x optical superzoom lens with optical image stabilizer OISplus. Even when walking it should according to...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features