- On the plus side, the large zoom range of 41- resp.
- Also in the practice rating, the cameras have done well.
- Panasonic’s one-chip H50 is not up to the resolution of the Canon competitors, too early, the detail resolution and makes a powerful Moire place.
- Record H 50-Filmer for 14 hours in the best quality – nobody makes it any longer.
- This form of data logging has at least three advantages.
- On the other hand, hard disks and memory cards do not make any noise, such as DVDs or tapes, which often leave a soft buzz or crack on the soundtrack.
- In longplay mode, the SDR-H50 can record up to 36 hours of film.
- In addition, the SDR-H50 has a large 42x zoom range.
- To protect especially the telephotos from camera shake, Panasonic fortunately has built an optical image stabilizer.
- However, it rarely tends to discreet Farbausreiern in Rottonen.
- Sharp Our image makes the Panasonic camera much softer than SD resolution allows.
- Lens distortion Not too tragic and typical of the class: The Panasonic draws a completely recognizable, tonal distortion in the absolute wide-angle picture.
- To be able to share scenes or create playlists, they must be present on the hard disk.
Panasonic Sdr S50 Review Test
IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN IMPROVE ON, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME KNOW. The Panasonic SDR-S50 is a
Panasonic Sdr H
a little test.