Panasonic NV-DS 30 EC
- And that does not just apply to any cheap parts with obsolete technology, but to state-of-the-art digital devices.
- Because the providers have not only reduced the prices of their basic models, but also their equipment.
- Fortunately, there are exceptions, as the in video 6/03 shows.
- And in one point beginners have to cut corners: at the digital input.
- However, all newcomers have analogs with digital input that can be found in the step-up part of the article.
- Unfortunately, more and more equipment is being saved.
- The result can be found in the video guide article.
My new Panasonic MiniDV camcorder!www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKXBZG7AC6c
Here it is: my first (working) MiniDV camcorder. A Panasonic NV-DS28 from 2002. Got it on Ebay for 52€. I think that’s a good deal,
Connecting Your DV Camera To Your Computer
Josh demonstrates how to connect your digital video camera to your computer. He shows the connections and the cables you willhttps://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-nv-ds-30-ec.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/panasonic-_27.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/panasonic-_27-150x150.jpgCamcorderdigital,equipment,Panasonic,Panasonic NV-DS,result,video