- Thanks to its upright design, it offers a comparatively pleasant handling; There are also manual settings such as shutter speed or focus and an optical zoom.
- Despite handling gema? Unfortunately not to use instructions after the fourth snorkeling gear.
- Namely, I have exactly the same problem as you and I am considering whether I am legally against the manufacturer.
- This refers to the constant pressure in a calm water without flow.
- Even a wave in knee-deep water can have a multiple pressure of the specified depth and the water damage is then perfect and the warranty expires.
- With a thickness of only 41 millimeters, the small video camera fits in any trouser pocket without becoming a burden.
- In widescreen format (16: 9) can be covered with the lens, a focal length of 41.5 millimeters to 498 millimeters – according to the small format.
- The light intensity of F3.7 is constantly available for the entire focal length.
- For image control, the 2.6-inch LCD screen can be used, which resolves the images with 230,000 pixels.
- As storage media, the common SD (HC / XC) cards can be used, which must have at least the speed Class2.
- Connections are available as mini HDMI, USB 2.0 and AV output.
- The battery with the right charger is included.
- As memory format one can choose between MP4 or iframe files.
- In the Apple format, a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels at 30 frames per second is then selected.
- A fast recording with 60 frames does not seem to be supported even in HD mode.
- Integrated software ensures fast file conversion for Youtube and Facebook formats.
Panasonic Hx Wa10
The upright camcorder format has been sidelined a little by pocket Internet models, but Panasonic’s HX-WA10 shows the benefits
Panasonic Hx Wa Review Hd Video Sample
This video is part of TechRadar’s in-depth Panasonic HX-WA10 review. TechRadar is the UK’s biggest tech news and reviews site.https://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-hx-wa10.htmlCamcorderfocal length,format,frames,length,millimeters,Panasonic