- The picture quality of the recording is the clear strength of the HX-A-500.
- This is real 4k, liquid and due to the good light conditions in the highest color quality.
- The image stabilization level-shot with automatic horizon search works splendidly.
- Unfortunately, the sound remains, despite ‘wind cut’ on the track and spoils the overall impression a bit.
- The lens is ideal for use with the headgear, but it can also be attached to the bike or car.
- Videos show brilliant contrasts and a remarkably large angle of view, at the edges however also clear distortions.
- The image quality benefits from the comparatively large sensor and from the rest of the image, which is so exceptional for an action cam, that the finished video can be safely viewed on the large TV screen or beamer.
- The integrated battery lasts for just under two hours recording a 4K video.
- The Panasonic films so in four times Full HD resolution – and the pictures look really good!
- In sufficient ambient light, the videos were error-free except for low noise.
- And here the Panasonic disappointed: The sound is dull, very dull and offers little volume – too bad!
- Another special feature is the attachment of the cam on the ear via Kopfbugel.
- Slow-motion shots can be taken in Full-HD or less.
- Actioncams like to do without a display to be as small and light as possible.
- In the current Actioncam is the very small Bullet Camera as already the predecessor HX-A100 connected via a cable to the control unit.
- While the video camera weighs only 31 grams and has a headgear on the ear and does not affect the wearer in any way, the control unit can be plugged into a case on the upper arm.
- This dichotomy has the advantage that you can still exercise image control, even if only a 1.5 inch display is available.
- For fast and wireless data transmission NFC is also available.
- ConclusionThe already dust-protected Bullet camera is waterproof up to three meters deep.
- Optionally, you can buy up to six additional positions to attach the small camera as a helmet camera or to handlebars, tripod and smooth surfaces.
- The metallic orange housing looks chic and looks modern.
- This camera is built for smooth, easy-to-use use in the field.
Quicklook Panasonic’S Hx A500 4k Action Camera
Quicklook of Panasonic’s HX-A500 4k Action Camera Today we are taking a Quicklook at Panasonic’s HX-A500 4k Action Camera.
Panasonic K Wearable Camera Hx A
Panasonic is introducing a new 4K Wearable Camera HX–A500. In addition to the 4K video(3820×2160) recording capability, the 4K
Panasonic Hx-a500d Point-of-view Wearable 4k Camcorder With 3-inch LCD (Orange) – International Version (No Warranty)
- One Touch Connection If you have an Android smartphone or tablet with NFC (near field communication) capabilities, just install and run our app.
- Without bothersome initial settings, you can connect your smart device to A500 in one-touch.
Extreme Fisheye Lens 0.17x For Panasonic HC-X900M
Panasonic To Launch 4K Wearable Camera HX-A500-H – International Version (No Warranty)
- Two type styles that operability was improved even fit on the LCD monitor and a head mount.
- It is equipped with a shake correction and tilt correction.