- With 46 grams but very light. “; Operation: “The control is a bit complicated using buttons.”.
- The Action Cam multi-mount is loaded with polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) that are considered carcinogenic.
- Videos in low light, photos, sound, handling, anti-blur – all mau.
- Battery lasts for 67 minutes, but can not be changed.
- In order to make all the settings on the ‘display-loose’, however, a (free) smartphone app is needed, which makes operation difficult.
- Free app lets the camera connect to the smartphone.
- In midfield is the battery in terms of its performance.
- Panasonic promises that the additional battery will bring power for 80 minutes.
- The Panasonic cam reacts to light changes a bit weary, the overall picture brightness is rather dark, or the contrast is high.
- This saves Panasonic but still a bit of sharp image in the video – but fine structures are not better represented.
- The battery life is acceptable only with the large additional battery.
- The distortion is very strong despite a relatively small viewing angle.
- The rating in the category ‘recording’ is strongly negatively influenced by the sound quality.
- The picture quality is better than the 60 percent suspect.
- Her tubular metal case is more reminiscent of a small flashlight.
- Protected against water, the camera can also be used in the wet.
- The shape and the low weight of just 45 grams make it possible for the camera to be worn well on the side of the head, for example on a headband.
- The housing is sealed and survives dives to a depth of 1.5 meters.
- This is sufficient to make a good figure in the rain, on the slopes or in the canoe, but the HX A1 is not suitable for surfing or for proper diving.
- For this purpose, the housing is protected against bumps and falls from a small height (1.5 meters), the camera also easily survives.
- The HX-A1 takes up a maximum of Full HD, ie with 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, and 30 frames per second.
- With a resolution of 1280×720 (HD), 60 frames per second can also be recorded, making fast movements seem smoother and clearer.
- In addition, slow-motion shots can also be realized.
- The A1 is also suitable for night-time shots, with a special glass cover included in the box to be placed in front of the lens.
- In addition, the user needs a standard commercial infrared flashlight.
- In combination, the A1 can be used for taking pictures in the dark.
- Scope of supply and accessoriesWith the two included brackets, the camera can be attached to straps, helmets, ski goggles or tripods in a variety of ways.
- The battery is firmly installed, so it can not be changed.
- Those who like to have a reserve on the way, can buy an additional battery, which is then screwed to the rear of the camera.
- However, this is not particularly practical as the camera’s length and weight are doubled.
- Storend for long-term use, however, is the permanently installed battery.
- Also, the optional battery expansion does not seem to be a satisfactory solution.
- In terms of waterproofness, Panasonic also makes compromises: Although the camera survives a bath in shallow waters, but is not suitable for surfing or diving.
Panasonic Hx A1 Action Cam My Review
Hello Youtubers – This is my review of the Panasonic HX A1 Action Cam For Head Mount for Panasonic HX A1 Action Cam – go here
Panasonic Hx A Action Cam
The Panasonic HX-A1 is a compact action cam with night-vision as its standout feature.