- The device is user friendly, and with the automatic functions, or the default settings can be achieved immediately good results.
- A reduction must be made in the somewhat impractical operation of the touch screen and sound recordings of higher volume.
- Remarkable in the Panasonic model, however, are white margins on the right and left, which stem from the high and wide horizontal sharpening.
- Always useful are practical features like pre-recording.
- But I have the impression that the intelligent automatic is capable of learning, because now the videos in automatic mode are flawless (in the beginning they were a bit dark).
- As a memory, I use a Class 10 SDHC card with 16 GB.
- This is enough in the highest quality recording 2 hours.
- The included battery lasts for a good 1 hour, in the display both values are constantly displayed (remaining storage time and remaining battery time).
- The zoom of the camera is incredibly good, you can bring up objects that you can barely see with the naked eye.
- Another peculiarity of this model is the wide-angle lens of 35.7 millimeters.
- For example, with this Panasonic model you do not have to worry about autofocus, contrast control, or a steady hand gesture.
- Another new feature at Panasonic is the wind noise reduction function.
- Now you can not only hear the wind while recording on the beach, but also the voices of the friends.
- The model is available in black, silver and red.
- Overall, the HDC-SD66 from Panasonic makes a very good impression.
- PANASONIC HDC-SD 66 EG What makes the JVC duo with two shafts, the SD 66 can with a.
- Like all new Panasonic models, it films on SDXC cards, which currently have up to 64 GB.
- It also supports SDHC cards, which could continue to be first choice until prices for SDXC decline.
- That’s why the SD66EG is about 70 grams lighter and minimally smaller.
- The lack of hard drive reduces the power consumption, so that the HDC-SD66EG with 122 minutes runs almost 20 million plus minutes longer than the winner.
- However, part of the savings for buying SD memory cards> must be used – if you do not already own them.
Testvideo Panasonic Hdc Sd66 Full Hd Camcorder Klein Aber Fein !
Testclip Panasonic HDC-SD66. Seit heute bin ich Besitzer des kleinen, aber absolut brauchbaren Panasonic HDC-SD66. Ich bin
Einige Funktionen Der Panasonic Hdc Sd Eg
habe mich nach langem hin und her gegen die sony hdr-cx116 für die panasonic hdc-sd66 entschieden. die aufnahmen hier sind inhttps://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-hdc-sd66.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/panasonic-hdc-sd66.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/panasonic-hdc-sd66-150x150.jpgCamcorderautomatic,card,feature,Panasonic,recording
The device is user friendly, and with the automatic functions, or the default settings can be achieved immediately good results. A reduction must be made in the somewhat impractical operation of the touch screen and sound recordings of higher volume. Remarkable in the Panasonic model, however, are white margins on the...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features