- Faces are sharp and well exposed, landscapes do not outshine or fray, and even in dark surroundings the sharp find their destination.
- Even a built-in video light will turn on when it gets dark.
- Even ambitious filmmakers may consider the HDC-SD10 as a second device thanks to the excellent image stabilizer, the stable tripod connection and the numerous manual functions up to the sound level control.
- In the sharp it can not quite keep up with the HD competition.
- After reports, I also expected what they said.
- The picture and sound quality is enough for beginners completely.
- I was only disturbed by the occasional zooming noise, which is unrecoverable.
- Both videos and photos are recorded in widescreen 16: 9 format.
- The HDC-SD10 has a lens with a 16x optical zoom.
- By moving lenses especially the image in the telephoto is effectively protected against camera shake (optical image stabilizer).
- The videos are recorded in the AVCHD format on the SD or SDHC memory card.
- Good equipmentThe Panasonic HDC-SD10 is compact and weighs only 227 grams.
- Nevertheless, it is emblazoned on a relatively large display that measures 2.7 inches diagonally and is responsible as a touch screen for the operation of the video camera.
- So that the operation of the SD10 is as comfortable as possible, it is equipped with the ” intelligent automatic ”.
- This automatically activates certain functions which are intended to improve the image quality independently.
- These include face recognition, Intelligent Contrast Control, and Intelligent Scene Detection.
- Also comfortable should be the setting of the perfect sharp.
- The videographer can resort to the autofocus, which is even able to “track” moving subjects in the image if they have been previously marked on the touchscreen.
- Entry-level class The Panasonic HDC-SD10 is available in two different color options (black, silver) and is expected to hit the market for about dollars 650.
- It is a typical entry-level device that offers nine automatic exposure programs, but no manual adjustment options (except manual white balance).
- Since it is compact and accommodates memory cards, it is a perfect travel companion.
- It offers a high telephoto range, but unfortunately not a true wide-angle lens, so it’s great for distant subjects, but not so good for indoor shots.
Panasonic Hdc Sd10 Unboxing Video
Matt unboxes the new Panasonic HDC–SD10 digital HD camcorder.
Panasonic Hdc Sd Full Hd Test
Short clip demonstrating the Panasonic HDC–SD10.
EMemoryCards 8GB Ultra Fast 90MB/s Memory Card For Panasonic HDC-SD10 Camcorder | Class 10 SD SDHC
Buy for $ 15.95
Primos 16 MP No Glow Proof Cam Trail/Game Camera, 64056 – 4-Pack
Faces are sharp and well exposed, landscapes do not outshine or fray, and even in dark surroundings the sharp find their destination. Even a built-in video light will turn on when it gets dark. Even ambitious filmmakers may consider the HDC-SD10 as a second device thanks to the excellent image stabilizer,...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features