- An outstanding feature of the cameras is the lens ring.
- Focusing succeeds so well that one does not understand why a manufacturer could ever come up with the idea of leaving it out.
- Lens ring and perfect sound equipment everything for the popular manual filmmaker.
- In terms of image quality, however, the HDC-HS100 does not keep up with the top models.
- Thanks to intelligent automatic systems, the 100er is also the right choice for beginners, who can gradually say goodbye to the automatic.
- The optical image stabilizer acts so well even in the higher zoom range, since? can be dispensed with in some shooting situations on a tripod.
- Unlike this, however, the HS100 does not just store high definition video on memory cards, but also has a hard disk.
- That makes the HS100 a little bigger and heavier than the SD100.
- Otherwise, the HS100 has all the advantages that the SD100 can boast.
- Among these advantages pays that three sensors are taken, an improved image stabilizer is used, and an adjustment ring on the lens preserves access to multiple functions.
- So whether the large space on the hard drive it is true, about twice as high price as for the SD100 to pay, the prospective buyer must decide for themselves.
- It really pays off for people who travel a long way.
Panasonic Hdc Hs100 Basic Overview
CORRECTION*: This camcorder is from 2009 and the microphone plug IS powered (eat your heart out, Sony). I’ll also admit to being
Panasonic Hdc Hs Hd Video Test
Panasonic HDC-HS 100 HD Video Test. Just a little test with a camera I am borrowing. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel! 🙂https://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-hdc-hs100.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/panasonic-hdc-hs100_3.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/panasonic-hdc-hs100_3-150x150.jpgCamcorderimage,image stabilizer,lens,Panasonic,stabilizer