- The most exciting comparison concerns Lowlight behavior.
- Yellow is nothing more to see, color spots ruin the bleeding leaves, which also lost the tracing.
- The recordings succeed even in poor light conditions very well.
- With the lens ring can be the sharp shift or zoom.
- However, shutter speed and aperture can be changed manually only to a limited extent.
- The operation is not as intuitive as with separate buttons, but Panasonic manages very well to merge the touch screen paired with the lens ring to an effective operation.
- The images in digital, hochauflosender form captivate by a perfect sharp and a convincing wide angle range.
- If you want to let off steam on your video camera, you can do so with the numerous manual settings.
- The new 3MOS sensor captures the videos in Full HD with 1,920 x 1,080 pixels and offers particularly good results in the sports and macro range, since the recording speed is 50 frames per second.
- The Leica Dicomar lens is particularly bright and works with a f-stop of F1.5.
- The surface reduction comes from nanotechnology and reduces light reflections and ghosting.
- The wide-angle range starts at 29.8 millimeters (35mm format) and intelligently magnifies 23x up to a telephoto of 685 millimeters.
- With such a large focal length optical image stabilizer is inevitable and it offers the manufacturer of the HC-X909 for shake-free shots one that acts simultaneously on five axes.
- Good scene control and image reproduction is achieved through the large touchscreen display.
- If you use the optionally available 3D conversion lens, the videos can also be displayed on the screen in 3D without glasses.
- The connectivity options are extensive, ranging from an accessory shoe to a mini-HDMI, USB 2.0, component out, AV out, headphone jack to a microphone input.
- Operation and disadvantagesMeeting needed was the Einschalknopf, which is attached to the display.
- In unfavorable light conditions it produces very good results in wide angle.
- In 3D mode, the focus decreases somewhat, but still remains acceptable.
- Less pleasing is the Luftergerausch during the recording.
- KaufempfehlungMan gets a high-quality video camera for his money, which offers good shots in the 3D area.
- The visual adjustment aids also make it easy for the beginner to shoot beautiful videos.
- Nevertheless, the camera still records “only” Full HD in AVCHD – with either half-images (50i) or progressive (50p).
- The display can display the 3D images without glasses, which is why you can really get started quickly with the 3D movies.
- But there are a few correctional functions that are worth dealing with more closely.
- The sun breaks through the trees and provides a game of light and shadow.
Panasonic Hc X909 Unboxing, Test Und 50p Testfootage / Testvideo + Lowlight Deutsch
Der HC–X909 ist das Flagschiff der 2012er Panasonic Camcorder im Consumer Bereich. Unser kleiner Test zeigt neben dem
(Full) Camcorder Test Panasonic Hc X (X) Schweiz
Video is in 1080p50 FullHD. For full details you need a browser capable to display 50p (f.e. Google Chrome) **** Siehe auch https://https://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-hc-x909.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/panasonic-x909.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/panasonic-x909-150x150.jpgCamcordercamera,display,image,lens,operation,Panasonic,range,recording,video,video camera