- The most exciting comparison concerns Lowlight behavior.
- Yellow is nothing more to see, color spots ruin the bleeding leaves, which also lost the tracing.
- The recordings succeed even in poor light conditions very well.
- With the lens ring can be the sharp shift or zoom.
- However, shutter speed and aperture can be changed manually only to a limited extent.
- The operation is not as intuitive as with separate buttons, but Panasonic manages very well to merge the touch screen paired with the lens ring to an effective operation.
- The images in digital, hochauflosender form captivate by a perfect sharp and a convincing wide angle range.
- If you want to let off steam on your video camera, you can do so with the numerous manual settings.
- The new 3MOS sensor captures the videos in Full HD with 1,920 x 1,080 pixels and offers particularly good results in the sports and macro range, since the recording speed is 50 frames per second.
- The Leica Dicomar lens is particularly bright and works with a f-stop of F1.5.
- The surface reduction comes from nanotechnology and reduces light reflections and ghosting.
- The wide-angle range starts at 29.8 millimeters (35mm format) and intelligently magnifies 23x up to a telephoto of 685 millimeters.
- With such a large focal length optical image stabilizer is inevitable and it offers the manufacturer of the HC-X909 for shake-free shots one that acts simultaneously on five axes.
- Good scene control and image reproduction is achieved through the large touchscreen display.
- If you use the optionally available 3D conversion lens, the videos can also be displayed on the screen in 3D without glasses.
- The connectivity options are extensive, ranging from an accessory shoe to a mini-HDMI, USB 2.0, component out, AV out, headphone jack to a microphone input.
- Operation and disadvantagesMeeting needed was the Einschalknopf, which is attached to the display.
- In unfavorable light conditions it produces very good results in wide angle.
- In 3D mode, the focus decreases somewhat, but still remains acceptable.
- Less pleasing is the Luftergerausch during the recording.
- KaufempfehlungMan gets a high-quality video camera for his money, which offers good shots in the 3D area.
- The visual adjustment aids also make it easy for the beginner to shoot beautiful videos.
- Nevertheless, the camera still records “only” Full HD in AVCHD – with either half-images (50i) or progressive (50p).
- The display can display the 3D images without glasses, which is why you can really get started quickly with the 3D movies.
- But there are a few correctional functions that are worth dealing with more closely.
- The sun breaks through the trees and provides a game of light and shadow.
Panasonic Hc X909 Unboxing, Test Und 50p Testfootage / Testvideo + Lowlight Deutsch
Der HC–X909 ist das Flagschiff der 2012er Panasonic Camcorder im Consumer Bereich. Unser kleiner Test zeigt neben dem
(Full) Camcorder Test Panasonic Hc X (X) Schweiz
Video is in 1080p50 FullHD. For full details you need a browser capable to display 50p (f.e. Google Chrome) **** Siehe auch http://https://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-hc-x909.htmlCamcordercamera,display,image,lens,operation,Panasonic,range,recording,video,video camera
The most exciting comparison concerns Lowlight behavior. Yellow is nothing more to see, color spots ruin the bleeding leaves, which also lost the tracing. The recordings succeed even in poor light conditions very well. With the lens ring can be the sharp shift or zoom. However, shutter speed and aperture can be changed...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features