- System border reaching horizontal resolution, also the vertical resolution is very good.
- You have to do without audio connections, an accessory ring and viewfinder.
- Compared to the more expensive siblings you have to do without audio connections, accessory ring and viewfinder and has a worse display resolution, otherwise you get in this price range hardly something comparable.
- The rationalized features are largely cope with.
- The price / performance ratio is right and is even above average good.
- Panasonic continues to allow the videographer comprehensive manual operation.
- The metrics on image quality and our reference images are convincing arguments.
- Technical equipment To get straight to the point, it is stated that the recording technology (sensor, optics, image stabilizer) is absolutely identical to the much more expensive models of the manufacturer and thus an excellent picture quality is guaranteed.
- The quality optics offers excellent light output of F1.5 in wide-angle and F2.8 in telephoto.
- The 12x optical zoom lens thus offers a focal length range of just under 30 to 367 millimeters, which can be extended with intelligent zoom to around 685 millimeters.
- The first smear against the big HC models you have to do with the touchscreen display.
- Here are only not 3.0 inches with a resolution of 460,800 pixels available and on a viewfinder you have to do without altogether.
- In addition, the audio connections and the accessory ring are missing.
- A small editing software can already be used in the camera and provides first, usable results.
- With the conversion lens VW-CLT2 can record the videos in 3D.
- The video quality certifies (see sample videos on the Internet) an excellent quality, which is exceptional for this class.
- In the case of sound, which can only be recorded as a two-channel Dolby, one has to accept small losses.
- This model is largely based on the top models HC-X909 and HC-X900M.
- By some savings on the equipment, the price could be reduced to 800 euros.
- This is the ambitious videographer a real alternative available.
- While all other settings in the menu on the touch screen are realized, there is a button that can be switched from full HD mode to field recording.
Panasonic Hc X800 Camera Review
My video camera** My review of my video camera I currently use for my videos. (Purchased back in December 2012.) Review
New Panasonic Hc X Test Video!
Please watch in HD! So this thing is amazing! I’m impressed! 😉 Detailed specifications and review will be placed soon here.https://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-hc-x800.htmlCamcorderaccessory,Panasonic,quality,resolution,video,viewfinder
System border reaching horizontal resolution, also the vertical resolution is very good. You have to do without audio connections, an accessory ring and viewfinder. Compared to the more expensive siblings you have to do without audio connections, accessory ring and viewfinder and has a worse display resolution, otherwise you get in...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features