- The manual settings could be even more practical, the image control suffers from the missing viewfinder.
- Other highlights include a WiFi feature and an HDR mode.
- The maximum aperture is F1.8 in the wide range and F3.6 in the telephoto range.
- An optical 5-axis image stabilizer protects against too shaky recordings.
- The VX878 can then be remotely controlled via smartphone or tablet.
- So it is possible to record a situation from different angles simultaneously.
- HDR mode in extreme lighting situationsHDR is already known from digital still cameras: The function makes it possible to take well-exposed shots in difficult lighting situations, for example in backlighting.
- For this purpose, over- and under-exposed images are combined to form a balanced image, which still shows drawing in light and dark areas of the image.
- However, Panasonic’s example shots can not quite convince: darker areas of the image are brightened, but contrast and color brilliance suffer.
- The image control takes place via the 3-inch touch screen, which resolves with 460,000 pixels.
- However, the user must do without professional operating possibilities and a viewfinder.
- Who sets no value on this additional feature, ride with the much cheaper HC-VX878 as well.
- A Sony exclusive feature has been Balanced Optical Steady Shot Image Stabilizer for a few generations.
- The criteria were video, photo, sound as well as handling, operating time and versatility.
Naturaufnahmen In Uhd 4k Panasonic Hc Vx 878
Einige Testaufnahmen mit dem neuen Camcorder Panasonic 4K Camcorder HC–VX878 amzn.to/1e6bUEd . Einiges gefällt mir 4K
Panasonic Hc Vx K P Uhd Camcorder Unboxing, Review, Menü, Bild, Low Light, Slow Mo Test
Amazon-Link: amzn.to/2r41Frr Meine Meineung zum Panasonic HC-VX878 4K 2160p Camcorder. Unboxing, Review, Menü, 4K
Mini HDMI To HDMI Cable For Panasonic HC-VX870 V777 VX870M VX878 Kamera
The manual settings could be even more practical, the image control suffers from the missing viewfinder. Other highlights include a WiFi feature and an HDR mode. The maximum aperture is F1.8 in the wide range and F3.6 in the telephoto range. An optical 5-axis image stabilizer protects against too shaky recordings. The VX878...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features