- The color deviation in artificial light is quite high, probably because of the too warm white balance.
- The equipment is good and it offers good sharpness and a successful wide angle.
- Other strong points are the low distortion and the good color separation.
- Outstanding features include the excellent image stabilizer and exceptional focal length and comparatively high zoom factor.
- The camera also makes a round impression for money otherwise.
- The very good sharpness paired with good wide angle leave little room for real criticism.
- This makes the camera synonymous otherwise the roundest impression of all candidates.
- The very good sharpness paired with good wide angle leaves little room for real criticism.
- We wanted a camera where you can connect a microphone, the V707 offered in this area a very good price-performance ratio.
- For Mac users like me, who are also not technically savvy, downloading them to the computer is simply an impertinence.
- Only the latest Macs with iMovie11 can download iFrame formats.
- Too bad that Panasonic on software just does not offer anything!
- Weeks I am in the possession of the Panasonic HC-V707, have made some nice videos and give here a short assessment.
- I do not go into technical data, which can be read at Panasonic.
- The quick guide is really very short, does not even explain all the icons shown in the menu.
- The manual on the CD or on the Internet, however, is very detailed.
- One should therefore expect the price of the same printer cartridge (160 pages).
- The menus are of sufficient size and thus easy to read, even in the sun.
- Shots from the hand are as stable as a tripod.
- Mode, there are sometimes slight overprints in very bright colors.
- Likewise, in cloudy skies you can sometimes see a slight pumping of the automatic exposure control.
- The playback on TV is so clear and natural, as you would be again at the filming location.
- Wind noise is unfortunately unpleasant and extremely noticeable.
- A switchable software filtering in the menu brings little improvement.
- If you can not live with that, you should buy a microphone.
- The Panasonic HC-V707 offers the possibility of many manual settings for special recordings where the I.A.
- To operate but you need a PC to read the manual.
- However, the information on the system requirements seems completely understated.
- A good image stabilization is then already mandatory, since especially newbies when recording nor the steady hand for the clean camera control is missing.
- Freehand shots, even in the telephoto range, should look as calm as if they had been taken with the tripod.
- The lens offers a usable light intensity of F1.8 in the wide angle and F3.5 in the telephoto.
- The focal length range begins at 28 millimeters and extends visually at 21-fold magnification up to 717 millimeters.
- In intelligent mode, a 46x magnification is achieved, which yields 1,288 millimeters in 35mm format.
- The approximately 300 grams lightweight video camera is very handy and comes to a length of 120 millimeters.
- Internally a 1MOS sensor with a size of 1 / 2.33 ” is installed, which in conjunction with the intelligent automatic mechanism ensures good shots, but in low-light conditions, the picture noise quickly.
- The 3.0-inch display is bright enough to remain usable even in the sunshine and dissolves with 460,800 pixels.
- In addition to the built-in microphone can also connect an external.
- Picture and sound qualityWith the intelligent automatic you can always achieve a correct exposure and sharpness, the beginners can fully convince.
- Who turns on the noise reduction in low light conditions, gets the image details weggebugelt and must expect spongy results.
- The sound recordings are perfectly fine in rooms and when there is no wind – but when it gets windy, it becomes uncomfortable.
- Purchase recommendationNewcomers in the field of video recording are led by the intelligent modes very quickly to the achievement experience and are well served with the HC-V707.
- If you also want to get a taste of the world of 3D filming, you can do so with Panasonic.
- Because even for the HC-V707 the optional 3D adapter from Panasonic is available.
Panasonic Hc V707 1080/50p Fullhd Camcorder
Herzlich willkommen bei FuwaForestFilms, einem deutschsprachigen Multithemen YouTube Kanal aus dem Schwarzwald, mit dem
Panasonic Hc V
Test Zoom, Schärfe, Makro, Videoleuchte…