- Who can do without it, can save the money, because better video recordings does not provide this model.
- A special feature is that it can be connected via Wi-Fi with smartphones or action cams, allowing a scene from different angles can be recorded simultaneously.
- The operation is designed for beginners – dominating is the automatic mode.
- Advanced filmmakers, however, were allowed to miss manual settings.
- Although the user can occasionally intervene manually, but detours on the menu are necessary.
- Much of the operation is via the display equipped with a touch screen.
- Compared to the previous model, this has grown from 2.7 to 3 inches, making the operation less fiddly.
- With a smart digital expansion even a 90-fold zoom without restrictions of picture quality is to be possible.
- The focal length range corresponds to the miniature format of 28 to 1,740 millimeters.
- So it is possible to shoot both in the wide-angle, as well as in the ultra-telephoto range.
- This gives you a great deal of flexibility and covers indoor situations as well as the possibility of bringing distant objects close.
- An optical image stabilizer ensures that the image in these extreme zoom areas can still be reasonably kept quiet.
- However, the V380 offers the advantage of a very large zoom.
- Although it comes with a slightly smaller display, it is already about 80 EUR less over the counter.
Panasonic Hc V380 Camcorder Review Test Footage Zoom, Outdoor, Low Light
Video test footage of the Panasonic HC-V380 in different scenes including outdoor, action, zoom, low light, audio, POV and more.
Panasonic Hc V Camcorder Camera Review
Panasonic HC-V380 Digital Video Camera full HD 1080p Unboxing and Review 00:11 Unboxing 05:30 Set Region / Time / Date 07:
Panasonic HC-V380 Wi-Fi HD Video Camera Camcorder With 32GB Card + Case + LED Light + Kit
- A 50x optical zoom with 5-axis image stability and up to 90x intelligent zooming get you close to the action.
- Take more high-resolution pictures faster (up to 45MB/sec.) with this Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS-1 Class 10 Memory Card.
- The Sunpak LED 36 Video Super Light with Compact Bracket features 36 high-power LEDs built into 12 compact light clusters for maximum control.
- With three patented rotatable LED light bars, this light offers directional control and illumination coverage for both standard 4:3 and 16:9 wide screen formats.
- Two interior slash pockets store extra memory cards within quick reach.
Replacement Battery For TOSHIBA Gigashot GSC-K80H, GSC-A40F, GSC-K40H, GSC-A100F (GSC-BT6)
Panasonic HC-V380K Full HD Camcorder With Wi-Fi Multi Scene Twin Camera (Black)
- A 50x optical zoom with 5-axis image stability and up to 90x intelligent zooming get you close to the action, plus in-camera Creative Controls and Intelligent Auto Plus modes enhance creative possibilities.
- Standard for all my reviews: When reviewing products, I always remain objective and honest about the product or service.
- I always review with information that I feel others would like to know about the product as I always assume what I’m writing will influence for or against the purchase.
- I always try to go above and beyond surface characteristics and input into quality, value and application.
- I wasn’t necessarily in the market place for a video camera but decided I wanted to record my daughter’s last year of club and high school soccer and had wished on more than one occasion on our family vacations that I had a standard video cam over my Canon 7D camera which also does HD video.
- I started doing research comparing some of the technology and options, hoping to purchase ‘last year’s” model to save on cost.
- I used it quite a bit over this past weekend for a tournament sitting well away from the sideline up in the stands.
- Firstly, the size and weight of this camera are unbelievable.
- I guess I’ve been out of the video cam market for a while but I didn’t expect it to be so small and so light.
- In fact, when it showed up at the door, I didn’t think there was any way possible it was the camera.
- For the most part, it is comfortable to hold but dare I say that women with smaller hands will find it more comfortable.
- My hands are almost too big, not to get through the strap for holding but my longer fingers fall well over the top of the camera which can make it a little difficult to get to the zoom controls.
- I also used the camera atop a tilt/pan tripod for easy and smooth tracking o the field.
- Setup for the camera was very easy and I was using it in minute or so after unboxing.
- Dropped in the 128GB card and I had purchased a two-battery pack with a car charger that arrived the day before so I had been charging the batteries.
- The control buttons are small but you don’t need to access them quickly so size doesn’t matter here as much.
- No viewfinder which I thought could be a problem for me but it wasn’t.
- Operation with the screen open for viewing is the way to go here and was easy to track my target and adjust the zoom distance.
- The controls on the zoom are really nice, can zoom quickly or slowly depending on desire.
- It’s nice not to have a jerky or fast zoom in/out for playback.
- The screen is also a touch screen for changing options or during playback.
- The touch screen isn’t only for buttons but also for sliding to other options, videos, etc.
- For the games I was recording, I was set up at the top or the upper half of the covered high school stadium most of the time, once well back at the top of a hill in a chair.
- I’m not sure if it’s because I have low expectations or because it’s that good but ….
- My ability to zoom in on my daughter from that distance, to the point where her entire head could fit in the screen clearly was amazing.
- I actually found the zoom to be far more than I needed and I was often too close and had to zoom out to capture more of the field.
- In one day I recorded two one hour games including warm ups, off and on, probably a total of 40 minutes each game and didn’t use more than maybe 1/3 of the battery.
- It was the first charge on the batter though and I expect they won’t be as good as time goes on.
- Using playback controls were a bit of a hassle on the touch screen and I didn’t try using my TV controls.
- Going to check to see if a remote may be available for purchase.