- For this you get a stronger battery and an optical image stabilizer – and a good two million additional pixels.
- The latter, however, do not affect the picture quality appreciably.
- The BSI MOS sensor records in a resolution of 10 million.
- While in bright light situations, the camera comes to an excellent picture quality, it dulls in darker spaces and loses sharpness and detail.
- The darker the subject becomes, the stronger the image noise and blue flicker.
- Small wobbles are compensated with the optical image stabilizer.
- Moderate sound quality, good battery lifeLeider the microphone absorbs the sounds of the autofocus.
- Therefore you should avoid too much zooming during the recording and make all the necessary settings in advance.
- It is very light and compact at around 200 grams, fits perfectly in the hand and is intuitive to use.
- That in black and white? offered model HC-V210 offers just the beginner in the video films special comfort and guarantees faster success experiences that can soon make you want more.
- The manufacturer expresses a sales recommendation for the V210 of 279 EUR, which can certainly pay off.
- As already mentioned, the newcomer records with Full HD, which corresponds to a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels at 50 frames per second.
- The model V210M (like Memory) also has an internal memory of 16 GB.
- As a special feature, the possibility of direct storage on an external hard drive can be evaluated, which can be done via USB 2.0.
- Given the low cost of external hard drives over large SD cards, you have a financial advantage and more freedom to record.
- Using Eye-Fi memory cards, a wireless data transmission to the receiver can take place.
- On the other hand, you can also use the HDMI output (cable is included) for direct playback on a TV or monitor.
- The battery has a performance of 1,940mAh, which corresponds to an average runtime of just over two hours – with MP4 recording about 30 minutes longer.
- Optionally, Panasonic also offers a twice as powerful battery (VW-VBT380).
- OpticalThe lens has a wide-angle focal length of 32.3 millimeters with an aperture of F1.8, which widens by optical zoom from 38x to 1365 millimeters telephoto with a F4.2 aperture.
- With the intelligent zoom one should accept no quality losses and increase the zoom range to 72-fold.
- For digital image conversion, a BSI MOS sensor with 1 / 5.8 inches is responsible, which should provide thanks to background exposure even in poor lighting conditions for useful shots.
- You get a sophisticated Full HD technology for your money.
- This is particularly well done with the two sibling pairs of Sony and Panasonic.
- Even more elegant would be a solution in which the advantages of both operating concepts are combined.
- The trend towards remote control via Wi-Fi has been recorded in this segment so far only Samsung.
Panasonic Hc V210 (14 Minute Test)
Check out the Panasonic Camcorder range here : goo.gl/dVlGiJ This is the superb HC–V210 camcorder, an great super
Panasonic Hc V Camcorder Overview
Just a random compilation of me and my sister’s trip to London. I thought I would test my new Panasonic HC-V210 out. I should point