- The higher the zoom factor, the harder it is to keep the picture calm.
- Easy to use and useful featuresThe operation is quite simple and largely done via the 2.7 inch touch screen.
- The case itself contains only a few actions, such as those for the steady-shot function.
- When activated, the camera compensates for slight lateral inclines, keeping the captured image straight.
- When the lens Panasonic has improved in comparison to the predecessors, with converted to a small format of 28 millimeters, a significantly larger angle of view is recorded.
- This is especially useful in rooms, or when entire groups should be pictured at once.
- ConclusionThis model is aimed at absolute beginners and accordingly the equipment falls out.
- A connection for an external microphone, or even an accessory shoe is sought in vain.
- Center: Tracked at every turn: Turning a music clip with the a-cam.
- The a-cam is currently not only the only new affordable camera in the 16 mm range, it is also really good.
Panasonic Hc V180 Camcorder Review And Test Footage Zoom, Low Light, Etc
The Solvid crew tests and reviews the Panasonic HC-V180 Camcorder. Check the full review here: solvidsystems.com/
Panasonic Hc V Full Hd Camcorder/Handy Video Camera Unboxing
Panasonic HC-V180K Full HD Camcorder With 50x Stabilized Optical Zoom (Black)
- BSI sensors assure quality video even in low light and a two-channel zoom microphone keeps pace with the zoom lens to ensure crisp, clear audio.
The higher the zoom factor, the harder it is to keep the picture calm. Easy to use and useful featuresThe operation is quite simple and largely done via the 2.7 inch touch screen. The case itself contains only a few actions, such as those for the steady-shot function. When activated, the camera...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features