- Purists who do not need special features and are content with a decent picture quality.
- Basic equipment, but uncomplicated operation The Panasonic HC-V160 comes only with the neediest.
- Touchscreen, WLAN, accessory shoe, 4K resolution – the user has to do without all this.
- Also functions like time lapse or slow motion were saved.
- Even inexperienced users report on Amazon that they have found their way around quickly.
- The Stiftung Warentest measures a service life of 65 minutes and acknowledges this value as “deficient”.
- If you are planning longer recordings, you should plan to purchase a replacement battery and ideally also an external charger, as this is not included in the delivery.
- The sensitivity is set to the lowest value, usually 100 ISO.
- If that does not work, use the “B” (“Bulb”) setting.
- This keeps the camera shutter open for as long as you keep the shutter released.
- It pays off to try different perspectives, so that the best possible Lichtfuhrung is achieved.
- Much more important would be more wide-angle, for example, in interior shots to get more into the picture.
- Important in this context is an effective image stabilizer.
- There are now good in both electronic and optical execution.
- But it also turned out that each of the subjects has their own special strengths – even if that was not always a high resolution.
- In any case, the Sony HDR-CX11 proved to be the winner.
- The criteria were video, photo, sound as well as handling, operating time and versatility.
Panasonic Hc V160 Camcorder
Panasonic HC-V160 unboxing and zoom test.
Panasonic Hc V Full Hd Video Camera Review
Bought a new full HD camera for around $179 off of eBay. Here’s what I think of it. AVCHD format, by the way, which is a .MTS filehttps://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-hc-v160.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/panasonic-v160.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/panasonic-v160-150x150.jpgCamcorderPanasonic,resolution,user
Purists who do not need special features and are content with a decent picture quality. Basic equipment, but uncomplicated operation The Panasonic HC-V160 comes only with the neediest. Touchscreen, WLAN, accessory shoe, 4K resolution – the user has to do without all this. Also functions like time lapse or slow motion were...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features