- For this, the manufacturer has slimmed down elsewhere, especially the monitor in conventional design without touchscreen function.
- A significant limitation in usability does not mean that, but features like touch focus are not.
- It fits well in the hand and is very easy to use.
- The HC-V 100 makes really good videos with decent results, and of course in the automatic mode also give a manual setting in which man can change many things himself.
- Photos taken with the cam look less good, but it’s not designed for that.
- You can now record in iFrame format with a resolution of 960 x 520 pixels at 25 frames per second.
- This saves the time-consuming conversion before the transfer to the Apple device.
- Due to the small format in contrast to Full HD, the data transfer is much faster.
- Add to that the software provided by the manufacturer for a simple post-processing, so that a quick upload to Youtube and Facebook is possible.
- So that the recording can take place in the telephoto still without shake, Panasonic gives the newcomer an optical image stabilizer (Power IOS).
- The intelligent automatic takes from the filmmaker many settings and guarantees even the beginning of successful videos.
- There are a total of 11 exposure programs available in automatic mode.
- The data on the light intensity of the lens with f / 1.8 in the wide range and f / 4.0 in the telephoto support this statement.
- The zoom lens can optically zoom up to 34 times, covering a focal length of 32.5 to 1,206 millimeters.
- With the intelligent digital zoom is an increase up to 42 times with high picture quality possible, as well as an extreme zoom of 2,000 times at low resolution.
- With the 2.6-inch swiveling LCD display, recording, playback and menu control are easy to control.
Affordable Youtuber Gear Panasonic Hc V100 Review Does It Suck?
Blunty reviews the budget friendly Panasonic HC-V100 Tiny, but surprising. Basic HC-V100 Specs; Full HD 1920 x 1080/60i Video
Panasonic Hc V Hd Camcorder Unboxing And First Lookwww.youtube.com/watch?v=t0o–ryjr8g
This HD Camcorder records at up to 1920x1080i resolution (forgot to mention that in video). Also Zoom magnification is not a speed,https://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-hc-v100.htmlCamcorderautomatic,Panasonic,resolution,transfer,zoom