- The picture quality of the Panasonic model could not (atypical for the manufacturer) convince.
- However, the technically somewhat stripped-down edition has a stronger zoom lens, which can magnify optically 63 times and thus offers a Telebrennweite of 2,262 millimeters – which are about 1,000 millimeters more than the larger model.
- The black and red, very handy video camera brings it to a weight of about 220 grams without battery and can be used as a travel companion, which can also zoom in on distant subjects.
- In the wide-angle range, you can work with an initial aperture of f / 1.9 and in telephoto with f / 5.7.
- The good light intensity of the lens can be hoped for good shots in Dammerlicht, which are further enhanced by the BSI sensor (with backlighting) in the quality.
- The special feature in the format selection is like the 100er the iFrame video with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels.
- A treat for all Apple users, who can now upload their videos without prior conversion to the computer – that saves a lot of time.
- In the other equipment features, the V10 does not lag behind the larger version.
- Here, too, one can rely on an optical image stabilizer, which allows recordings of the proper motion clean and captured moving subjects free of camera shake.
- A total of 11 automatic programs ensure optimal camera settings in different conditions.
- The focus can be adjusted automatically and manually, which also applies to the white balance.
- Backlit subjects are cleanly compensated by the corresponding program in the exposure.
- For quick upload to Youtube and Facebook, the manufacturer delivers the necessary software.
Panasonic Hc V10 Camcorder With 70x Zoom Hands On Review
Panasonic Hc V Quality Test With X Zoom
Panasonic HC-V10 Quality Test with 70x Zoom New Zealand, Auckland, Skycity Zoom in from about 500m away.https://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-hc-v10.htmlCamcordercamera,Panasonic,quality,video
The picture quality of the Panasonic model could not (atypical for the manufacturer) convince. However, the technically somewhat stripped-down edition has a stronger zoom lens, which can magnify optically 63 times and thus offers a Telebrennweite of 2,262 millimeters – which are about 1,000 millimeters more than the larger model. The...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features