- However, one can not expect Ultra HD with the new film camera.
- It is crisp and sharp with Full HD nevertheless and especially with 50 frames per second smoothly.
- Since image acquisition and production is network-based, temporal and local barriers are eliminated.
- This makes the camera ideal for broadcast applications.
- The compression method uses data rates up to 200 megabits per second.
- Images and metadata can be transferred via WiFi, USB or Ethernet port.
- ConclusionBy the camera with the new technology is an absolute professional advice, which is the latest at the cost of 25,000 EUR clear.
- However, Panasonic is also planning to prepare for ambitious amateur filmmakers to move to 4K soon.
- Theers especially liked the color reproduction of the video camera and the docking station.
- The HD700GX can also be used as a webcam and of course beats its ” normal ” webcam colleagues here.
Panasonic Aj Px5000 Quick Review (Visuals.Co.Uk)
Panasonic’s new shoulder-mount camcorder, the first P2 HD camcorder featuring native AVC-ULTRA recording and built-in microP2
Ibc Panasonic Px
The Panasonic AJ PX 5000 is a 3 x MOS 2/3″ camcorder with the ability to shoot 200mb/s AVC Intra on 2 x P2 cards of 2 x P2 Micro CChttps://www.goophoto.com/panasonic-aj-px5000.htmlCamcordercamera,image,Panasonic SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features