Panasonic AG-HVX201 AE
- This lens has movable lens elements and is therefore image stabilized.
- Videos are saved at the high data rate of 100 Mbps.
- Here, the owner can choose whether it wants to record the tape of a MiniDV tape, or whether it prefers storage on a non-linear media: Then it has a memory card at his disposal.
- As in the cinema The Panasonic AG-HVX201 AE can also choose to film in SD format.
- In addition, the videographer can use different frame rates to represent motion.
- Thus, movies with 25 frames per second or even 50 frames per second can be shot.
- With 25 frames per second, a cinematographic similar aesthetics sets in.
- This can be further enhanced by picking up the colors in ‘Cine-like’ mode or adjusting the gamma curve accordingly.
- This ensures optimal contrasts in the recordings that are supposed to make a cinematic feeling.
- But for about a year, Sony has risen in a true performance frenzy and annoying the competition with a steadily growing squad of powerful model athletes.
Hvx200 Hd P2 Camera Workshop
A presentation on the HVX200 P2 HD video camera by Panasonic rep Jim Jensen. Jim goes over in depth the extensive
Test Hd Panasonic P Hvx (Immagini Tra Pozzuoli E Ischia Powered By Arturo Anastasio)
TEST HD 1440x1080i con PANASONIC P2 HVX201. Compressione con codec H.264 a bitrate costante di 10mbit/s. Immagini tra
Videos are saved at the high data rate of 100 Mbps.
Here, the owner can choose whether it wants to record the tape of a MiniDV tape, or whether it prefers storage on a non-linear media: Then it has a...
SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features