- She’d had the guts to forget about Sony’s terrific XDCAM EX duet and make history as a milestone – had, yes, it had only other image converters.
- If you already have expensive 2/3-inch optics, you will not get the move, as they become more telelastic when adapting, so the wide-angle is missing.
- The sensors are 1/3 inch in size and thus have full format.
- The 720p (Standard Definition) or 1080i format can be recorded at a frequency of either 50 or 60Hz.
- There is also variability in the choice of frame rates: videos can be recorded at either 12 or up to 60 frames per second.
- The formats DVCPRO or AVC-Intra Codec are available for this purpose.
- The HPX301 offers six presets, for example for a warm and cinematographic look.
- In addition, the user can save six different own settings (setups).
- The recordings can be controlled directly on an LCD.
- The AG-HPX301 weighs 5.8 kilograms and is thus reminiscent of its weight as a professional tool.
- Its diverse connections also meet professional requirements.
- It requires comparatively little power and is satisfied with 18 watts.
- The HPX301 comes standard with a 17x optical zoom, but can also be fitted with other bayonet-type lenses.
- Thus, there is data security and double recording at a low price.
- Panasonic launches two data rates with the AVC-I codec: one with 100 and one with 50 Mbit / s.
Tutorial Cámara P2 Hpx301e
Guía rápida – goo.gl/cQDUIP Tutorial Cámara P2 HPX301E realizado por el personal técnico del Centro Audiovisual de la CC
Ag Hpx And Mini Dof Adapter Vision Recorded In P
Footage shot with the AG–HPX 301 and the Mini35-400 at 720p50 played back with normal speed and half speed. For more
If you already have expensive 2/3-inch optics, you will not get the move, as they become more telelastic when adapting, so the wide-angle...
SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features