- On the image side, it brings no advantages, tonal it gives away a point.
- The device is intended for use in P2 environments and DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO HD or live studios.
- Even today, two 64-gigabyte memory cards in the best quality fit twelve hours of video.
- In contrast, the giant P2 cards create the same capacity only 128 minutes.
- The images have a captivating quality and are free of artifacts.
- GREATER ATTENTION is due to the possibility of setting different frame rates.
- The GY-HD200 can record DV and HDV in different formats and also play DVCAM.
- The object may even move and in the size or
- Normally you need a Bluebox, that is a completely blue or
An Introduction To The Panasonic Ag Hpx250 Handheld P2 Camcorder
Before handing it over for their appraisal, CVP takes two customers through the key features of Panasonic’s exciting new ultra-
Panasonic Ag Hpx Review
Andy Leonard gives DVUSER a review of the Panasonic HPX250 P2 Camcorder. There is also a written review of the camera in the