- Despite the medium-sized image converter, the image quality is top, the operation is professional-like and the optics are available as a cream cone on top.
- The models AG-AC160 and 130 offer the particularly demanding filmmaker many technical delicacies, which should be reflected in excellent image and sound quality.
- With its three focusing rings for focus, zoom and iris, the professional-looking zoom lens offers a wide-angle focal length of 28 millimeters, corresponding to the 35 mm format.
- The initial light intensity of 1: 1.6 increases in the telephoto at a focal length of 616 millimeters to 1: 3.2 and ensures low-noise video recordings in Full HD format.
- A manually switchable digital zoom offers enlargements with double, five and tenfold magnifications.
- Inside the lens 18 lens elements work in 12 groups.
- Among them are UHR elements Ultra High Refractive), aspherical lenses and those with very low dispersion.
- In order to shoot without a tripod, an optical image stabilizer supports the filmmaker who can concentrate on his subject.
- The choice of subject can be made via a 3.45 inch display or via the electronic viewfinder.
- Here, the filmmaker resolutions of 921,000 respectively 1.22 million pixels are available.
- Bottom lineThe Panasonic AG-AC130AEJ offers a variety of professional video recording tools that are well proportionate to the acquisition cost.
- Is this in practical handle form for under 4,000 euros, which was also exciting for ambitious filmmakers.
- Rated criteria were equipment image / sound, operation and image quality.
Panasonic Ag Ac160 / Ag Ac130 Review
More at HowNowVideo.com. In this video I do a quick review of the AG-AC160. There is more information to be had at Panasonic’s
Single Camera Techniques Panasonic Ag/Ac Camera Guide
Filmed the majority in studio (with some exterior example shots) as part of the FdA Television Production (Foundation Degree)
Panasonic AG-AC130 AVCCAM HD Handheld Camcorder
- The upgrade consists of expanded focus assist functionality and a “turbo speed” one-push auto focus function.
- With an integrated 22x zoom lens and a 1/3-type 3MOS three-element imager, the camera captures AVCHD video to two SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots as 1080p30, 1080i60, filmic 1080p24, and 720p60.
- Panasonic’s professional-level PH implementation of AVCHD is the top-quality choice at a max rate of 24 Mb/s; several other data rates will conserve card space as you capture hours of HD video.
- For projects that require standard-def capture, the AC130A has you covered with DV recording, which can then be output via its 6-pin IEEE 1394 (FireWire) port.