Nikon KeyMission 360
- With a price of 499 euros, the camera is not a bargain.
- It offers 360-degree images in a compact housing.
- The image quality is good, although the internal merging of both camera images could be better.
- The angle of the lenses does not overlap optimally.
- With a nearly dice-like construction with an edge length of about 6 centimeters and a weight of less than 200 grams, the most elaborate model of a three-headed product family is a flexible travel companion.
- The technical concept is suitable for tech-savvy people who want to capture their extraordinary outdoor activities in spectacular all-around images.
- The strong and the weak The technology of all-round vision could have copied Nikon in the Chamaleons: Two lenses are mounted on opposite sides of the Acion-Cam and each cover a field of view of 180 degrees.
- While the lizard joins together the images of the eyes positioned laterally on the head according to a still unknown principle in the brain, the camera needs the additional work of the smartphone for the construction of the 360-degree image.
- Nikon uses its snap-bridge technology to continuously transfer image material via Bluetooth to the phone or tablet.
- Among the product advantages is the good outdoor-ability: The waterproof Action-Cam is ready to work in a water depth of up to 30 meters for 60 minutes.
- With the members of the KeyMission family, the manufacturer enters uncharted territory and for the first time puts on devices in the class of action cams.
- Variant 360 is one of the three founders of the model series at the time of its appearance.
- In addition, the device is celebrated in the professional world as a crucial pioneer for the photography and videography in the panoramic format of 360 degrees.
Nikon Keymission 360 Review —&Nbsp;Why I Returned It [4k]
I’ve waited for this $500 KeyMission 360 for so long, but is it any good? What if there is a competitor for $199 that is better than 4KCC
I Got A Nikon Keymission Camera And It Sucks
I’ve been mucking around with 360 video for a while and hoped that the new Nikon KeyMission 360 would be a big step up from thehttps://www.goophoto.com/nikon-keymission-360.htmlAction Camscamera,device,image