- In contrast to most other cockpit cams, it is not mounted with a suction cup mount, but is merely to be attached to the windshield and in front of the rearview mirror with a double-sided adhesive tape.
- Despite the small dimensions of 3 x 4 x 7.5 centimeters and the flyweight of only 60 grams, the video camera is to be filmed in full HD, equipped with a G-sensor and equipped with an integrated microphone.
- Documentation of the rideThe video camera is installed inconspicuously and is intended to document the journey with a shooting angle of 100 degrees.
- Here, the competition often has a larger wide-angle of 120 degrees and more, which is advantageous if, for example, events that take place laterally from the car, could serve to clarify an accident.
- Whether the video recordings are finally recognized as evidence before a court, however, is on a completely different page.
- The Dashcam even has a G-sensor, which automatically starts the video when accelerating.
- After all, a black box is built in for accident proofing.
- In principle, the recording runs with loop function, but can be secured afterwards before a delete.
- Full HD and Quadruple Zoom Theoretically, you can just hold on to a particularly beautiful track and later review the TV.
- Especially in low light conditions, the CMOS sensor will have some problems.
- On the fourfold digital zoom you should also do without, which reduces namely additionally the quality.
- For documentation purposes, however, zooming may sometimes be an advantage.
- The micro SD card is not included in the delivery.
- Unlike the competition, the mini-camera does not have a display.
Navgear Full Hd Mini Dashcam Mdv 4300.Mini Mit G Sensor
www.pearl.de/a-NX4123-1321.shtml?vid=957 wa_id… (00:00:30) NavGear Full HD Mini-Dashcam MDV–
Autokamera Test Mdv Fhd Dvr Full Hd Dashcam Mit Gps Somikon Von Tubehorst
Autokamera Test MDV 2290 FDH DVR Full HD Dashcam mit GPS Somokon. Mit diesem Link ++ www.registratorviewer.com/https://www.goophoto.com/navgear-mdv-4300-mini.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/navgear-mdv-4300-mini.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/navgear-mdv-4300-mini-150x150.jpgDashcamsNavGear,video,video camera,zoom
In contrast to most other cockpit cams, it is not mounted with a suction cup mount, but is merely to be attached to the windshield and in front of the rearview mirror with a double-sided adhesive tape. Despite the small dimensions of 3 x 4 x 7.5 centimeters and the...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features