NavGear Full HD Dashcam MDV-2350
- The device comes with a suction cup mount, which is attached to the windshield.
- The camera is equipped with an acceleration sensor that can be used to start recording when there is a strong change in speed, for example due to full braking.
- The angle of view is 120 degrees, so that the road ahead is covered wide.
- The camera also has a fourfold digital zoom, with which, for example, license plates can be detected more closely.
- A motion sensor signals the camera when it is slowed down, accelerated or jerked.
- This allows the camera to be activated or recordings taking place can be write-protected.
- This ensures that the recording of a dangerous situation is not accidentally overwritten.
- Generous display and three hours of recording time A 2.4-inch display helps to properly align the camera and control the viewing angle.
- The Dashcam is equipped with a rechargeable battery that allows a recording time of up to 40 minutes.
- It is charged via the car power adapter or a USB plug.
- However, the camera can also be operated via the car power adapter.
- The memory is a micro-SD card, which is not included and must be purchased separately.
- The device supports cards up to 32 GB in size, which can take up to three hours in full HD.
- Legally disputedThe use of a dashcam to produce evidence in the event of an accident is a matter of legal controversy in Germany.
- Thanks to the suction cup holder, it can be quickly attached to the windscreen and removed without residue.
Navgear Hd Dashcam Mdv 2350 Mit G Sensor, 2,4″ Display
www.pearl.de/a-PX3792-1321.shtml?vid=957 wa_id… (00:04:30) NavGear HD–Dashcam MDV–2350 mit G-
Navgear Super Hd Dashcam Mdv .Shd, G Sensor, Weitwinkel, Gps
www.pearl.de/a-NX4118-1321.shtml?vid=957 wa_id… (00:00:30) NavGear Super-HD–Dashcam MDV–https://www.goophoto.com/navgear-full-hd-dashcam-mdv-2350.htmlDashcamsangle,camera,dashcam,NavGear,recording,suction cup
The device comes with a suction cup mount, which is attached to the windshield. The camera is equipped with an acceleration sensor that can be used to start recording when there is a strong change in speed, for example due to full braking. The angle of view is 120 degrees, so...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features