Moultrie Panoramic 150i
- The Moultrie Panoramic P-150i was developed for game viewing.
- The special thing is that this camera shoots three individual shots and these together to form a panoramic picture.
- This gives you a good overview in a picture angle of 150 degrees.
- But also video recordings are possible in different resolutions.
- In order not to drive away the game, the lens changes noiselessly between the individual recording points.
- At night, it works with an equally invisible black light flash with a range of about 21 meters.
- The recordings are stored on an SD card up to a maximum of 32 GB, which is also not included.
- If the capacity of the memory card is exhausted, old recordings can be overwritten.
- The Illumi-Night-Sensor is a photosensitive photosensor that does not miss the slightest movement.
- In addition, you can automatically import date, time, temperature, camera ID and moon phase into the pictures.
- Password protection is especially handy, so inquisitive walkers can not easily adjust the camera.
Moultrie Panoramic 150 Trail Camera Review
Bowsite.com reviews the 2013 Moultrie Panoramic 150 Trail Camera. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE BOWHUNTING PRODUCT
Moultrie Panoramic Review
I’ve been playing with the Moultrie 150 trail camera and I really like this camera. I think it’s worth taking a look at.
Moultrie PANORAMIC 150 Game Camera
- Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps 1.
- Motion Detection: 45 feet detection range trigger by heat and movement 3.
- Hybrid Mode: triggered by passive infrared PIR motion sensor and a time-lapse program 7.
- Motion Freeze Capability BATTERIES & BATTERY LIFE: Camera requires 6 C-cell Alkaline batteries that should last up to the capture of 9,000 images.
- Actual results vary based on user settings and environmental factors.
- ADDITIONAL POWER SOURCES: Compatible with Moultrie’s 12V DC external power sources that can be used to extend field life.
- Camera also supports AC Power Mode that allows for high-performance and perpetual use of the device.
- MEMORY & IMAGE STORAGE: MEMORY CARD COMPATIBILITY: Works with SD/SDHC Class 4 cards or higher, and can handle up to 32 GB.
- Moultrie recommends (but does not support) the “”X2″” series of cards from Eye-Fi.
- MANAGED MEMORY: When set to “”Overwrite Oldest,”” the Panoramic 150 will erase the oldest photos and videos to create free space for new photos and videos when the memory card is at full capacity.
- Or if you want to keep all of your old images, you can also set the camera to stop recording new images when the SD card memory is full.
Moultrie Camera Battery Box (Fits Panoramic 150/150i Cameras)
- Use two different methods to secure your Moultrie game camera with a padlock in the front of the cast to secure the camera inside the box (padlock not included) and then use a Python cable, that will easily slide through holes in the the back of the security box to secure it to the tree (not included).
- Each type of Moultrie camera has a specific security box buitl for it, from the A-5s to Mini Cameras to the Panoramic, there is a security box made for your camera.
The Moultrie Panoramic P-150i was developed for game viewing. The special thing is that this camera shoots three individual shots and these together to form a panoramic picture. This gives you a good overview in a picture angle of 150 degrees. But also video recordings are possible in different resolutions. In order not...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features