Moultrie Game Spy Panoramic 150
- With a movable optics, the Moultrie Panoramic 150 wildlife camera opens up a 150-degree field of view for automatically capturing widescreen photos.
- In addition, images and videos are created by automatically focusing on a moving subject in part of the observation area.
- Unlike the identically constructed sister model 150i, the camera has to do without the attenuation of the infrared flash with a black light filter.
- In return, the flash has a longer range.
- Strong and weak After setting, the camera shoots photos in the panorama format of 150 degrees or in the so-called 1-shot mode of 50 degrees.
- The widescreen views are created by the automatic merging of three photos, each covering a range of 50 degrees.
- An automatic pan of lens and LED unit allows the successive capture of the individual images.
- The result is a 48: 9 aspect ratio composed of three 16: 9 photos.
- In the 1-Shot mode, the camera creates a single 16: 9 aspect image, benefiting crucially from the combination of moving optics and three motion sensors that together cover the 150 degree viewing angle.
- Agile function options such as configurable intervals for continuous shooting or for the sequences between the individual draws ensure the adaptation to the application environment.
- By contrast, a color display for viewing images on the device is not part of the technical equipment.
- Value for moneyThe American manufacturer of hunting accessories Moultrie launched the widescreen camera in 2013.
- Undoubtedly, the technology of panoramic photography using mobile optics and infrared LEDs acts as a price driver.
- Whether the investment pays off ultimately depends on the structure of the application and the enjoyment of the variable possibilities of image acquisition.
Moultrie Panoramic 150 Trail Camera Review
Bowsite.com reviews the 2013 Moultrie Panoramic 150 Trail Camera. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE BOWHUNTING PRODUCT
Moultrie P Panoramic Game Camera
The Panoramic 150 is a specialty Moultrie game camera for capturing high quality, super-wide digital images of deer and other wild
MOULTRIE #MCG12597 Game Spy Panoramic 150
2 MOULTRIE Game Spy Low Glow Panoramic 150° Infrared Digital Trail Cameras – 8MP
- The Silent-Slide lens rotates silently to take photos or videos wherever motion is detected, perfect for a field or open woods.
- The Moultrie Panoramic 150 Game Camera also features a 1 second trigger speed and Motion Freeze Technology that will keep your night-time photos from being blurred.
- Not only that, but the Panoramic 150 will produce HD video both day & night.
- The camera is capable of holding 9,000 images on 6 C-cell batteries (not included) and is compatible with SD cards up to 32 GB.
DJI OSMO+ Plus Handheld Fully Stabilized 4K Camera Ultimate Bundle
- Camera offers support for motion timelapse, panorama, long exposure and more.
- It has to lock on to your phone by WiFi and its automatic iso is not impressive.
- I find myself having to manually set it in most outdoor situations.
- Example– video taping a bride and groom with my camera and decide to tape them walking with the OSMO.
- By the time it locks on and is ready to record the event, I have missed it and to make things worse I probably will have to adjust the camera manually so they will not be to dark or washed out.
With a movable optics, the Moultrie Panoramic 150 wildlife camera opens up a 150-degree field of view for automatically capturing widescreen photos. In addition, images and videos are created by automatically focusing on a moving subject in part of the observation area. Unlike the identically constructed sister model 150i, the camera...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features