Mio MiVue 358
- The device is intuitive, almost blind to use after a few exercises.
- Switching on and off takes place automatically, but can also be done manually.
- On the one hand, it helps with its motion detector when parking, provides via GPS tracker for a speed control or control of the altitude meter or the track and on the other hand, it is an important means of evidence in case of accidents, as it documents the process.
- In the event of an accident, the camera also picks up direction and impact.
- Exact images can be evaluated after the accident.
- In addition, an integrated motion sensor helps to monitor the parked car.
- High-quality materialsThe lens consists of six elements and is made of glass.
- Even in poorer light conditions, the bright optics copes well.
- The viewing angle is 120 degrees, that is, the scenery is taken with a wide-angle view, which can lead to distortions.
- An image inspection takes place on the 2.4-inch small display.
- In smaller version, the device is available under MiVue 338 and in slightly more extensive features under MinVue 388.
Mio Mivue 358 Car Dvr Dash Cam Review
Mio Mivue Test Kamery Samochodowej
Stłuczka, czy też tłumaczenie policjantowi, że to co widział nie miało miejsca – w wielu takich sytuacjach jesteśmy bezsilni. Czy
Mio MiVue 358 (16GB) HD DVR Truck Car Video Camera Recorder Drive Cam High Quality Dash Cam
- Superb quality video both day and night with a 120 degree viewing angle.
- You can also transfer, save files and view important video clips on your PC using the integrated mini USB connector.
- Easy to set up, mount the camera to your windshield and simply plug the power cable into your lighter socket.
- When disconnected from the power cord, the built in rechargeable lithium battery lasts approximately 35 minutes when fully charged.
- The custom software allows you to easily sort and view all your video clips by date, time and/or event.
- Also, an onscreen 3-axis display simultaneously shows all the forces acting on your vehicle while in motion.
- With Mio, you get a brand name with a solid reputation and top notch engineering.
The device is intuitive, almost blind to use after a few exercises. Switching on and off takes place automatically, but can also be done manually. On the one hand, it helps with its motion detector when parking, provides via GPS tracker for a speed control or control of the altitude meter...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features