Minox DTC 700
- You would like to know which wild animals come to your feeding site at night?
- Or are you worried about your unattended garden house?
- Then the Minox DTC 700 wildlife camera might be just what you are looking for.
- The infrared flash, with a range of up to 15 meters, ensures sufficient illumination and is invisible to humans and animals.
- The recordings are stored on an SDHC card up to a maximum of 32 gigabytes.
- The camera is easy to use and easy to understand by the German -language menu.
- Strong and Weak Two special features differentiate the Minox DTC 700 from other wildlife cameras.
- On the one hand the separation of camera and housing, which makes the operation of the camera much easier.
- You attach the case with the included mounting strap, but you can remove the camera at any time from the case to change the memory card or to view the images.
- Another big plus is the 0.2 seconds of low power-on delay that you achieve when using a power cord.
- Unfortunately, the camera only has an average release time of one second during battery operation.
- A worthwhile investment, if you can connect the camera to a power outlet and benefit from the short release time.
Minox Dtc 700 Trail Camera
SUBSCRIBE to the VIDEO channel! www.youtube.com/channel/UCKWZOtCWAiWilxrfzySCzgQ?… ————
Minox Dtc , De
Basierend auf den Erfahrungen und den Anregungen von Nutzern aus den verschiedensten Anwendungsbereichen hat MINOX diehttps://www.goophoto.com/minox-dtc-700.htmlHouse Garden Designcamera,card,Minox,Minox DTC,wildlife,wildlife camera
You would like to know which wild animals come to your feeding site at night? Or are you worried about your unattended garden house? Then the Minox DTC 700 wildlife camera might be just what you are looking for. The infrared flash, with a range of up to 15 meters, ensures sufficient...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features