Minox DTC 400 Slim
- The controls are clear and easy to handle.
- Due to the flat, semicircular shape, it adapts very well to a tree.
- In the, it was noticeable that the camera has demonstrated Rotten well, and that it shot loyally and bravely her pictures.
- In the dusk, the light sensor has problems, whether with or without flash to be photographed / filmed.
Fotopasca Minox Dtc 400 A 450
Fotopasca Minox DTC 400 a 450.
On Test Minox Trailcams
Who has been nicking the chickens’ eggs? Charlie Jacoby uses the Minox trailcam series – DTC 400 Slim, DTC 650 and DTC 1000
Minox USA DTC 400 Slim Wildlife Surveillance Camera
Kensun HID Kit Computer Warning Canceller & Anti Flicker (1 Pair)
- The manufacturer provides free full technical support with hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Includes: pair of warning-cancellers We specialize in auto parts and universal car accessories.
- Our HID xenon headlight conversion kit and replacement bulbs are available in cool neon colors including white, blue, bright yellow, purple and pink.
- Confirm your bulb size at Osram Sylvania or Phillips websites or with the seller of your aftermarket projector headlight housing assemblies.
- Cancel ‘bulb out’ or ‘bulb failure’ warnings when your car dashboard displays such info and it may prevent in certain vehicles the lights from flickering.
Minox 60707 DTC 400 Slim Wildlife Surveillance Camera, Camouflage
- User interface features a user-friendly interface with six button controls.
- Password protection this function enables you to enter a 4-digit password to prevent unauthorized use of your camera.
- Have been using this Wildlife camera for about a month now.
- Videos are color HD and clean for day and very visible in night-sight mode.
- The setup is extremely simple to use and placement has a video delay so that you can aim the camera without tripping it.
- You get about 30 seconds for placement then the camera becomes active.
- This can be confusing when you have twenty-five 30 second videos to watch and can’t tell when they were recorded until you view them.
- I made sure that the camera had the correct Firmware and Software update on it also.
- All in all I find this to be a very simple to use wildlife camera and do recommend it.
- Update: 04-04-2017 After a heavy rainstorm yesterday I picked up the camera only to find it FULL OF WATER.
- Here is the Authorized Repair Center for Minox if anyone needs it.
The controls are clear and easy to handle. Due to the flat, semicircular shape, it adapts very well to a tree. In the, it was noticeable that the camera has demonstrated Rotten well, and that it shot loyally and bravely her pictures. In the dusk, the light sensor has problems, whether with...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features