- The model has a sturdy construction and thus forgives a hard ground or wall contact.
- The flip function is guaranteed never boring.
Latrax Alias Quadcopter Maiden Flight (With On The Fly Review Commentary)
This is a quick Maiden Flight, with an “Initial Impressions” on-the-fly review, of the brand new LaTrax Alias quadcopter, powered by
Latrax Alias Quadcopter Detailed Review And Indoor Flight
Here is my detailed review of the amazing new LaTrax Alias quadcopter. Long story short, I love this thing! Please check out the
Traxxas 6608 LaTrax Alias Quad-Rotor Ready-To-Fly Helicopter, Assorted Colors
- GHz radio system Molded two-piece, two-color canopy in assorted colors Please read the User Manual & trouble shooting steps which is available in this page for your reference & watch the video.
- Traxxas was started in 1986 with an idea for what was at that time an entirely new concept for a fully assembled, hobby-class R/C car.
- Traxxas coined the term “Ready-To-Run” (RTR) to describe this new class.
- At first, acceptance of the RTR concept was slow because traditional R/C kits had always been unassembled.
- Once people realized that a Traxxas RTR had the same performance and quality as the traditional R/C kits, only that they didn’t have to build it, the ready-to-run car was a runaway hit!
- A kit version would still be offered for those who still wanted to have the building experience.
- Well, after maybe 40 minutes of flying time, one of the motors failed (second motor appears to be on last leg).
- The device was great when it worked, and the flying dynamics are solid.
- But if you product fails shortly after purchase, you get one star.
- They indicted that any stall in the motors could damage them.
- This bit of advice would have been very helpful in the quickstart guide.
- Anyways, i am moving them up to three stars as the product should be a bit more durable than that.
- Problem starts when any motor is resisted even for a split second….that motor is pretty much fried.
- So just before the quad hits an obstacle, kill the damn throttle or say goodbye to one of its motors.
- So if you are showing it off to your friends, you cannot give them the controller.
- This rendered the drone inoperable and made my son very disappointed.
- I really wanted to love this thing and I even bought an extra battery plus an extra set of brushless motors.
- Replacing all four motors does not help so I think the problem must be the computer board.