Kodak Zi 6
- The videos and photos surprise with good quality and can be viewed by cable directly on the HD-ready TV.
- At a brightness of 3000 lux the Zi 6 showed gross color deviations under laboratory conditions.
- The colors looked anything but natural and fell by their stark stitch in the yellow-red.
- Since the Kodak Zi 6 has only an automatic white balance, the owner can hardly fight these color deviations unfortunately.
- Rich in detail, but no soft movements The Kodak Zi 6 was able to boast of the video’s rich in detail.
- Since it shoots in high definition, his pictures are indeed quite well resolved.
- When recording motion, the images often looked jerky: the processor obviously can not always process the data in an HD image without delay.
- Kodak adds the PC software ArcSoft Media Impression.
- Available in the US for around 180 euros from August 2008, it is waiting for all those amateur filmmakers who want to spread their works around the globe at high speed.
- If it runs badly, it will switch back and forth every five seconds.
Kodak Zi6 Hd Video Camera Review
Video on the move, everywhere, with a video camera in your pocket. What about HD? Well, check out this video review of the Kodak
Kodak Zi Pocket Video Camera
Become an instant celebrity or paparazzo! This sleek pocketable design is built for easy video—there is no lens cap, no dials to turn, CChttps://www.goophoto.com/kodak-zi-6.htmlCamcorderimage,Kodak