Kodak Playfull Dual
- Kodak has suffered from a chronic shortage of money for some time, which ultimately negatively affects production.
- The Playfull model has been on the market for some time now and has now been technically upgraded by the name addition dual camera.
- The new CMOS sensor has backlighting (BSI) to improve image quality in low light conditions.
- Image stabilization is digital, which does not seem convincing at first glance.
- The videos are either recorded in Full HD mode with 1080p at 30/60 frames per second in H.264 format or you decide for the simple HD resolution with 1280 x 720 pixels and can save the video with 120 frames per second.
- If you use 240 frames per second, you have to shut down one more level in the resolution to 848 x420.
- Continuous pictures are possible up to a speed of 1.7 frames per second.
- It remains to be seen whether Kodak recovered from the financial crisis and its production can continue on schedule.
Kodak Playfull Dual Zi12! Unboxing Mini Review! | Techtalk
My 12:20 AM Christmas Morning Unboxing of the now defunct Kodak flagship pocket video recorder. It’s a simply beautiful camera
Kodak Playfull Dual Zi
hi all. out of all the camcorders that have been announced this is the one that i liked the most. here are the links to the website and
(2Pack)SNS-Nixxell Battery For Kodak KLIC-7004 Kodak EasyShare M1033, M1093, M2008, PlayFull Dual, PlaySport, PlayTouch, V1073, V1273, V1233, V1253, Zi8, Zx3, Zi12 Cameras
SNS-Nixxell Charger For Kodak KLIC-7004 Kodak EasyShare M1033, M1093, M2008, PlayFull Dual, PlaySport, PlayTouch, V1073, V1273, V1233, V1253, Zi8, Zx3, Zi12 Cameras
- Built in 3RD GENERATION JAPANESE LED INDICATOR chip guides charger to stop working once battery is fully charged.