Kodak Pixpro SP360
- In the short, the Kodak delivered a consistently good result.
- The videos and photos can be seen and score with good colors and a solid sharp.
- But there is a downer: Since a single Pixpro only covers a field of view of 235 degrees, two devices are necessary for full 360 degree 360 degree images.
- With just one lens, the all-round view is really only halfway.
- Nevertheless, the Full HD camera is convincing, with six settings ranging from dome to panorama, time-lapse or continuous recording.
- The latter, plus motion detection, quickly make the Pixpro a security camera.
- The picture quality can compete with Actioncams similar price range.
Kodak Pixpro Sp360 — The Review Awakens [4k 360]
In-depth review of Kodak PixPro SP360 Dual Pack. Which allows you to shoot 360° videos. Which you can watch with VR glasses as 4KCC360°
Review Kodak Pixpro Sp Action Camera With Extreme Accessories Kit
I was a really big fan of Kodak’s Pixpro SP1 Action Camera, and JK Imaging is adding to the line up with a new action camerahttps://www.goophoto.com/kodak-pixpro-sp360.htmlAction Camscamera,Kodak,View