Kodak PixPro SP360 4K
- Picture quality and the delivered perspective can not really convince.
- Kodak holds with the coupling of two PixPro 360 4K Although a (very expensive), but rather half-baked solution ready: The start does not run synchronously, and the construction is quite a block.
- The Kodak Pixpro SP360 4K offers many great options and delivers videos in good quality.
- The control on the camera or via the app is comfortable.
- However, you first have to familiarize yourself with the matter and get an idea of the recordings that you want to achieve, and then process them accordingly.
- The photo and video quality is sufficient, the extremely wide angle of view, however, compared to other manufacturers models habituation needy.
- If the filmmaker switches to 360-degree recording, it sees in the finished film inherently only a fraction of the high resolution.
- The VR movies of the PixPro are only a little sharper than the 360Fly (below), but they have more video formats and features to choose from.
- The fisheye concept of the PixPro SP360 4K expands the field of application compared to other action cams and delivers significantly better quality than the predecessor.
- Kodak offers unique possibilities with the ‘Pixpro SP360 4K’.
- A 360-degree camera was in the individual, but remained without annote.
Kodak Pixpro Sp360 — The Review Awakens [4k 360]
In-depth review of Kodak PixPro SP360 Dual Pack. Which allows you to shoot 360° videos. Which you can watch with VR glasses as 4KCC360°
Kodak Pixpro Sp K Hands On Review
Rest assured, both 4k and 360 are going to be huge in 2016. Watch as we review one of the first cameras to incorporate both! Thehttps://www.goophoto.com/kodak-pixpro-sp360-4k.htmlAction CamsKodak,quality,video