JVC Everio GZ-X900
- The functions and quality for that brings the black Mini with.
- Anyone who gets used to turning mostly two-handed will also have fewer problems with the operation.
- JVC GZ-X900 for the performance and equipment too expensive.
- His 500 fps slow motion mode is a nice addition to the already lush features.
- I bought them myself, so I could quickly shoot a couple of shots, be it a photo or a movie without having to lug around a lot, and that’s exactly their advantage.
- Photo: The photos printed in 10×15 a good quality.
- If you want much more (poster) should buy a SpiegelreflexDigi.
- The serial bid function is a nice thing in good light conditions.
- Important for me: shutter speed and aperture can be adjusted manually.
- The problems seem to lie in the unfavorable position of the microphones, directly on the wind-out edge of the fold-out monitor.
- However, with careful operation, no operator noise is heard.
- Problems in poor light conditions, here you notice the small lens.
- In automatic mode, good shots fail in low light of people against a lighter background – black men!
- Only controllable via the manual setting shutter, aperture does not give enough here.
- Problems: Although HDMI connection, but not compatible with any monitor or TV, just the typical HDMI problem for lack of accurate standardization, but on erwitertes composite is a comparable good picture possible.
- Battery life despite adherence to all energy saving possibilities approx.
- Umstandlich: Data backup via supplied program.
- The data can not be sent back to the camera.
- However, if you still want to back up your data, you do not necessarily need the cables and hard drives specified by JVC.
- Attention: wrong connection can lead to a short circuit due to incorrect polarity reversal? that destroys the camera.
- The clever computer user comes with a card reader and an external hard drive here too far.
- Operation: Somewhat cumbersome operation for users who want to manually adjust some things – practice is the master.
- Of course, this also applies to archiving and the problems mentioned above.
- In my opinion, this is a model for ambitious filmmakers who want to record more than just family celebrations or the first steps of their junior.
- There were a lot of details in the shots visible and the colors looked brilliant, without being overslept.
- The GZ-X900’s particularly large sensor is responsible for the good image quality.
- In low light in the environment, however, a somewhat dark picture was created.
- It still showed well-defined colors and very little image noise.
- Also suitable for very good snapshots The photo function of the JVC Everio GZ-X900 proved to be satisfactory in the and can in fact compete with digital compact cameras.
- The color fidelity was as high as in the video recording.
- In addition, the Ausloseverzogerung was short, so the X900 should also be suitable for snapshots.
- Were these lower, the GZ-X900 had received one of the warmest recommendations ever, according to the editor.
- The videos are 1920 x 1080 pixels large? and are saved in AVCHD format.
- They can be captured with a very fast shutter speed of 1/4000 seconds.
- Different frame rates possibleVideos can be recorded at different speeds with the JVC Everio GZ-X900.
- So ‘slow-motion’ is possible and shows movements that are invisible to the human eye: in 10-fold slowed mode, for example, 2.4 seconds of reality are extended to 24 seconds of film.
- It can be selected between frame rates of 120, 300 and 600 frames per second.
- Also, continuous photographic shooting is possible: Up to 15 frames per second are then recorded.
- The JVC Everio GZ-X900 is not only hybrid, but also very compact.
- It fits as easily in the bag as a smartphone, so the comparison of the manufacturer.
- Its somewhat unusual shape is intended to enable a variety of camera poses.
- It also has the same controls on the top and next to the display.
- Bright head: Unlike the moving picture, the JVC in the interior makes brighter photos than the Sony, which show more sharp despite fine Bildgrie? Nels.
- Look into the optics, kid: The optical image stabilizer moves visibly in the lens, but it acts quite effectively.
Jvc Everio Gz X900 First Impressions Quick Look
Here’s a quick look at JVC’s new Everio GZ–X900 “HD Memory Camera” (AVCHD) which records full high definition video to SD/
Jvc Everio X Gz X Review…
JVC Everio X GZ–X900 Review… A Good Camera in an Elegant Body.
Battery Charger For JVC Everio GZ-MS120U GZ-MS120AU GZ-MS120BU GZ-MS120RU GR-D750, GR-D770, GR-D796, GR-D850, GY-HM70U, GY-HM100U GZ-MG670, GZ-MG680, GZ-MS120, GZ-MS130, GZ-X900 Camcorder
- Charger indication Green lights for standby, Red is for charging.
- Note it is an external battery charger only, not working as power cable or AC adapter.
- Days Money Back Guarantee / 12-month worry free warranty for our product.