JVC Everio GZ-HM1
- The sound of the JVC GZ-HM1 was not powerful, but clean and understandable.
- The noise, it has in contrast to the predator better under control.
- The picture quality leaves nothing to be desired, the slightly bluish touch and the image sharpness convey a cool, but very clean image impression.
- Too bad that you can not readjust the colors, because these remain a matter of taste and in some cases even prove to be critical.
- The external controls were allowed to appeal to many filmmakers who are still in control of filming.
- The weak points, however, are the lack of wide-angle, the display, the missing viewfinder and a stale cumbersome menu.
- Particularly striking are the missing viewfinder, the below-average wide-angle focal length and the highly directional LC display.
- The excellent image sharp then agrees again.
- JVC improved camera shake compensation in the wide angle range.
- The reason for this is the many buttons for important functions.
- The fact that a standard accessory shoe can be fitted reinforces the impression.
- All the more regrettable that it is the only one who offers no viewfinder.
- The image-receiving layer of the BSI CMOS sensor is shifted to the actual back side of the chip.
- This makes it possible to increase its photosensitivity by 40 percent.
- The Everio GZ-HM1SEU is equipped with a HD lens from Konica Minolta.
- This optic has an optical image stabilizer and offers a 10x optical magnification.
- The JVC Everio GZ-HM1SEU wased in the March issue of the magazine “Videoaktiv Digital” and awarded the overall rating “very good”.
- The selective focus and exposure have been solved differently in JVC, here may each be selected from three zones.
- Actually, a report about the GZ-HM400 was planned for the last issue.
- In view of the imminent re-launch of the successor GZ-HM1, we decided at short notice to submit the model GZ-HM1, which had been given a few details, to a practical.
- Color Rendering 1200 Lux JVC-typical, the GZ-HM1 delivers very “hot” colors.
My Review Of Jvc Gz Hm1
A brief review of this camcorder.
Foto Booms Jvc Gz Hm Sample Video
Foto Booms JVC GZ–HM1 Sample Video.https://www.goophoto.com/jvc-everio-gz-hm1.htmlCamcordercolors,control,Everio,image,JVC Everio,viewfinder
The sound of the JVC GZ-HM1 was not powerful, but clean and understandable. The noise, it has in contrast to the predator better under control. The picture quality leaves nothing to be desired, the slightly bluish touch and the image sharpness convey a cool, but very clean image impression. Too bad that...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features