JVC Everio GZ-GX1
- In the measurement results, a steady noise with relatively high values is reflected.
- Color rendering is poorly accurate; the pictures show a pink grape.
- Although the camera has a good sharp and a great display, but moderate lowlight behavior and not very appealing colors that can not be readjusted.
- Only the explanation of all possibilities of the integrated WLAN connection occupies 53 pages.
- Function, we had preferred a manual intervention into the factory setting and a noticeably better photosensitivity.
- Although the camera itself has a good sharp and a great display, but are moderate Lowlight behavior and not very appealing colors that can not be readjusted.
- The extremely bright F1.2 lens and sensitive ‘back’ illuminated CMOS sensor make it possible.
- Other features that help improve image quality and ease of use are the hallmarks of the new video camera.
- Above all, the BSI technology ensures good recording quality in poor light conditions.
- The manufacturer calls this Super LoLux, which is to maintain color fidelity, even when the environment is darkened.
- All new Everio models are equipped with an optical image stabilizer (A.I.S), which strongly interferes with the action during restless camera tracking and keeps the pictures sharp.
- The system is intended to increase the effective range for wide-angle shots, so that extensive correction functions are available.
- At the same time, the Full HD format is retained and the videos are still in focus when the subject and the movie channel are moving at the same time.
- The here seen GT zoom lens works with a light intensity of F / 1.2, that even poor lighting conditions still fun? at the movies can bring.
- The 10x zoom then brings the subjects within reach, with the microphone having the same zoom function.
- An additional microphone input allows for the attachment of a high quality microphone.
- An LED light and a flash for single shots are integrated into the camera above the lens.
- In addition to the microphone, additional accessories such as lighting units can be inserted into the accessory shoe.
- A special treat is the 3.5 inch (8.9 centimeter) touch display for recording control and menu presentation.
- In addition to the face recognition, a Lachelerkennung and one for pets in the automatic program were inserted.
- With a non-binding list price of 730 euros, this device pays to the established middle class.
- Compared to its competitors, the GZ-GX1 is characterized by a few special features.
- Artificial colors The GZ-GX1 JVC uses a high-speed F1.2 lens with a relatively short focal length, the distortion of which is easily noticeable.
- Perfectly works the optical image stabilizer that can balance well with electronic support shake.
- Lowlight 12 Lux In low light succeed the GZ-GX1 despite large sensor and bright lens only trube shots.
- The competitors show in part significantly better low-light behavior.
- Audio The secondary noise of the integrated microphone is typical of the class, and the highs are also marginally trimmed.
Jvc Hd Everio Gz Gx1 Review
The JVC–GX1 sports sophisticated wireless capabilities, allowing you to monitor your video with a mobile phone or tablet, perform
Jvc Everio Gz Gx Full Hd Progressive Video
It’s the Rainy Season in Japan. Capturing the Rain with the GZ–GX1! Part 1.https://www.goophoto.com/jvc-everio-gz-gx1.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/jvc-everio-gx1.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/jvc-everio-gx1-150x150.jpgCamcordercamera,colors,Everio,image,image stabilizer,integrated,JVC Everio,lens,microphone,optical image
In the measurement results, a steady noise with relatively high values is reflected. Color rendering is poorly accurate; the pictures show a pink grape. Although the camera has a good sharp and a great display, but moderate lowlight behavior and not very appealing colors that can not be readjusted. Only the explanation...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features